X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supsfan
    excellent!!

Comment

I wonder how much of that will change in final ratings because of the Chicago pre-empting and all but wow if it stays the same the pilot re-airing would beat Thursday's new Nikita rating.

Comment

Even if the rating adjusts down, is a very good rating for a repeat of a very old episode, well I mean for the very first episode, it beat Season 9 Upgrade!

Comment

Ratings for the re-airing of the Pilot!

From tvline.com "The CW’s rebroadcast of the Smallville pilot on Friday night drew 1.92 million total viewers and a 0.7 demo rating, an improvement of 54 percent and 40 percent, respectively, on the series’ previous repeat outing.

I’ll also note that “Pilot” delivered more than double the audience of The CW’s Shedding for the Wedding, and even outperformed the most recent original 90210 and Gossip Girl outings."

I think that's great! Especially that the re-airing of the pilot did better than the most recent airings of 90210 and Gossip Girl!! I love Smallville and will be both sad and happy to see it go off the air. Sad because I won't be able to see any new episodes, and happy for the great 10 year run we did have and all the great actors, actresses, and stories we were able to enjoy!

Thank you SMALLVILLE!!!

Here's the link: http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/rating...e-pilot-chaos/

Comment

Final rating:
            Smallville (R, 62 minutes, 92% coverage CW normally 95%)
            - 1.550 million viewers
            - 1.0/2 HH
            - 0.5/2 A18-49
            - 0.5/2 A18-34
            - 0.5/2 W18-34

Comment

I agree. WOW, Thanks.

Comment

, an improvement of 54 percent and 40 percent, respectively, on the series’ previous repeat outing.
                Sounds good

Comment

Umm, there's already a thread regarding the ratings and those were the fast nationals not the final.

Comment

THANKS!!! iIm gonna miss smallville so much

Comment

It should be noted that the final rating went down to 1.55M

Chicago(where the episode was preempted) basketball I guess had alot of viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfan
                        It should be noted that the final rating went down to 1.55M

Chicago(where the episode was preempted) basketball I guess had alot of viewers.
                        Yep. I live in Illinois and the game was on. SV came on Saturday.

Comment

^^^^ Wasn't this like the gazillionth repeat of the pilot episode (OK, 5th or 6th), so those numbers aren't too bad, considering. I didn't watch it though. No Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by eggie
                            the pilot did better than the most recent airings of 90210 and Gossip Girl!!
                            The new CW head honcho needs to definitely cancel CW's poorest-rating shows because we all know Dawn Hoe never did because she's obsessed with this girl power(but, in reality, these shows showcase slut power) stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎