Who do you think is hotter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think is hotter?

Hi,

My friend and I are fighting about this for weeks now. Who is hotter, Anna or Lisa?

Please help us settle this discusion and consider casting your vote here:

http://anna-vs-lisa.com

Thanks a bunch!

Elizabeth Mitchell is the hottest humanactress on the show. Then Lisa/Anna V. I hope that helps. Anna starting to look like our President.
    Last edited by suliete; 03-29-2011, 03:45 PM. Reason: human or V

Comment

Lisa! Laura Vandervoort looks AMAZING in V

Comment

Laura Vandervoort has never been particularly attractive to me, she looks too girl-next-door.

But Anna has always been alluring to me, and it's only gotten stronger as she descends into mad supervillainy. She wins in this battle

Comment

I totally agree. I love Morena Baccarin, especially in V.

My good friend was so suprised by this and he thinks Laura Vandervoort is the hotter one, we've been going at it for a week now over skype (lols) so thats how we figured we should settle the discussion via a website.

For now Lisa is getting more votes than Anna, but the commenters seems more fanatic for Anna. Hoping this will level out soon, because I do not want to loose this bet

Both woman are hot, but Morena is just more special if you ask me.

Do not forget to vote (and share).

Thanks all

Comment

This Is tough decsion.Both Morena Baccarin and Laura Vandervoort are very sexy
            women.They are defently 2 of the most sexiest women on TV.I would vote Morena.
            But that Is still touch choice since I find laura very sexy too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎