No announcement yet.

Pregnancy question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy question

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but I am rewatching the series again Back to Lex and Lana and her pregnancy we know it was faked by Lex but did he use that opportunity to get cells for her clone? I mean I know in TV you can clone with a eyelash, but it seemed as if other than getting him to marry him the consequences of the fake pregnancy had more meaning to it... I know Lex is bad but I thought he truly loved Lana guess not.

Thanks.

I can't see why not. Either when she was "pregnant" or when she asked to be thoroughly checked up after her "miscarriage".

Comment

Just more unnecessary soap opera drama added for Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
        Just more unnecessary soap opera drama added for Lana.
        Lol yeah i saw it as an excuse to build some drama to the reltionship which i still havent completely figured out- under the lies and all, did lex realy luv her ?
        hmmmm

Comment

Lex had a vision of what his life would be like if he chose the right path in 'Lexmas' after that, his feelings for Lana developed a little more and I think he thought that the only way to keep her would be a baby, and also, he could have what he was shown and not choose the right step by just engineering it to happen. I think he did genuinely love her, he just wanted to be sure he would get to keep her. Maybe by tricking her into thinking she was pregnant, he knew she would never go back to Clark whilst carrying his baby.

Comment

Originally posted by MissWofflez
            Lol yeah i saw it as an excuse to build some drama to the reltionship which i still havent completely figured out- under the lies and all, did lex realy luv her ?
            hmmmm
            nah he just wanted to make his lover Clark jealous!

Comment

Why couldn't Lex put the same amounts of hormones in her body to make her actually get pregnant? Isn't that cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                Why couldn't Lex put the same amounts of hormones in her body to make her actually get pregnant? Isn't that cheaper?
                True for people with too much money they seem to have absolutely no limits 30 mill here for this project 1 bill for another it's another Soap Opera moment like how they have a child and 3 weeks later the baby is 5 or 6 years old but the parents don't age

What bugged me was not only 1 doctor went along with Lex's plans with Lana but the female doctor as well. I do agree in his own twisted way he loved Lana but knew he'd never be able to keep her. But I agree with the quote above why could he just have used the hormones and actually had a baby with her? It's because the writers were so absolutely obsessed with Clark & Lana. I am not saying Lex would have been a decent husband or father but they should have let the pregnancy go through.

Sorry threats aside Lana hooked up with Lex way before Lionel threatened Clark only when she locked Chloe in the freezer to prove her theories about Clark did the wedding all of the sudden become "Oh, No can't go through with this." I think Lionel had it right all along I think Lana was a lot like Lex like it or not she wasn't perfect and so the writers had to continue to make her look like the victim until she was back with Clark.

I prefer the Lois/Clark relationship it has such fun, punch and still passion. Reminds me of old movies.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎