No announcement yet.

#1.19: "No Ordinary Future"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.19: "No Ordinary Future"

This episode airs Saturday at 10PM. Of course it has the best trailer so far, go figure.

Images and all kinds of cool stuff are now up at KSiteTV.

Less than 9 hours left here.

2 hours

I wonder how dead this thread is going to be on a Saturday night.

Comment

1hour and 32 mins! Hi SteelyGal

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
        1hour and 32 mins! Hi SteelyGal
        Hi Doris.

Glad to see someone else will be watching tonight. It seems like it should be a good ep.

20 minutes.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Go figure. The lead-in show for tonights episode is the same show that got it bumped from its normal time slot.

15 minutes.
        Last edited by SteelyGal; 03-26-2011, 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Aw man, Poor Frank.
          Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 03-26-2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I love Katie. To her baby, I hope you have 10 fingers and 10 toes and don't try to kill me.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Holy crap, Mrs. X can bring people back from the dead. Why do I have a feeling Chris the jerk is the reason the Powells are in trouble.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

Hey Stephanie, look out for that car! Oops!

----- Added 31 Minutes later -----

Okay, I was wrong. It wasn't Chris. He turned out to be a good guy. My heart is breaking for Daphne. So sad that she erased all his memories of them together.

Really enjoyed this episode. The finale looks really good.
            Last edited by SteelyGal; 03-26-2011, 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

question how does someone who is super strong get put under sodium pentathol? Didnt he survive being hit by fire and run over by a car? so how do you exactly inject him with something and tie him to a chair?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                I love Katie. To her baby, I hope you have 10 fingers and 10 toes and don't try to kill me.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Holy crap, Mrs. X can bring people back from the dead. Why do I have a feeling Chris the jerk is the reason the Powells are in trouble.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

Hey Stephanie, look out for that car! Oops!

----- Added 31 Minutes later -----

Okay, I was wrong. It wasn't Chris. He turned out to be a good guy. My heart is breaking for Daphne. So sad that she erased all his memories of them together.

Really enjoyed this episode. The finale looks really good.
                Same here! Another episode I liked very much! I'm curious though, is this the season finale and not the series finale?

Comment

this was a great episode,
                  and i'm kinda glad that Daphene erased Chris' memory of her, only because Josh had to erase all of Daphene's memories, so i doubt Daphene is more powerful than him & would be able to erase just a single collection memories, she had to mess up some way. But i do hope things get better for them in the finale.

Katie was as funny as ever, such an awesome character.

The show has so much potential and could do so much better in the 2nd season, too bad the show is most likely canceled

Comment

I think her problem is a total lack of experience.

>_< I can't watch or look at anything without it reminding me of a certain situation I had recently... I'll just, I can relate to that ending to an extent, but he needed to be mind wiped... Having someone you care about completely forget you really, really, really, realllly sucks.

Personally I thought the episode was kind of dull... Not a fan of the baby angle, pregnancy story lines are just... Ugh. I know why they probably did it but still, not a fan because more often than not, they end horribly.

Comment

So no one has an answer....?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                        So no one has an answer....?

I don't know for sure, but maybe they somehow injected him on the back of the head.
                        I remember that Jim got shot in the head (in the pilot, I believe), and he was out... he even bled. Thus, I believe that he does have weak spots... or maybe they even used Stephanie's lip gloss. I mean, they've been searching through all of their research. Since we only got glimpses of the future, it is hard to confirm any theory, but these scenarios don't seem all that far fetched - they are plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                          question how does someone who is super strong get put under sodium pentathol? Didnt he survive being hit by fire and run over by a car? so how do you exactly inject him with something and tie him to a chair?
                          They could have used gas anesthetic on him.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                            They could have used gas anesthetic on him.
                            Hrum ....i buy that

Comment

It's the way she phrased the mind-wipe, she specifically told him to forget the Powells, which unfortunately included her in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎