Humans? V!'s SEX!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humans? V!'s SEX!!!

HOLD UP THERE!

I thought Humans and V's couldnt have a baby, So how is it that Lisa2 and Tyler can have one?

(And by baby i mean the next gen on V's)

Am i missing somthing?

Well obviously Humans and V's can have babies as Amy is proof of that (Ryan and Valeries child) But the whole point of the red rain was to change the humans phospherous levels so they can have children with the V's. And as stated before they messed with 25 pregnant womans unborn children to prepare them for this. Tyler was one of the children whos DNA was messed with so he can make a Hybrid baby

Comment

Oh

But if it was as easy as adding some phospherous to everyone, why did Diana fail?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaer0
        Oh

But if it was as easy as adding some phospherous to everyone, why did Diana fail?
        The explanation for that is simple: it is called "plot hole."

Comment

Originally posted by Vaer0
          Oh

But if it was as easy as adding some phosphorus to everyone, why did Diana fail?
          Diana didn't want to breed with humans because she feared the offspring would develop emotions. Diana failed to eradicate the human emotion, and she wanted to abandon Earth. Anna saw this as failure and overthrew her as queen.

"But then I realized that it would never work here. If you proceed with interbreeding, you will have a generation of V's who listen to their emotions, follow their hearts, and refuse to bow to their queen."
          - Diana from "Serpent's Tooth"

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎