Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for this place.

Because of time I really couldn't post as much as I would have liked until this year. You all have done an amazing job with KSite and the forums. Thanks for giving us a place where geeks don't feel like geeks

Comment

I've been coming to this site for as long as I can remember it has always been in my bookmarks. Now that Smallville is finished I have to say thank you to the people of Kryptonsite. I really appreciate all the hard work you guys have done over the years.

Comment

Thanks so much to all involved in Kryptonsite, and especially Craig. This is a quite remarkable place, and you should feel a huge sense of pride and satisfaction for what you have achieved. Checking the site has become part of my daily routine, and, whilst the forums often infuriate me, they are part of my life - and the lives of so many others.

I take my hat off to you - surely the greatest fansite ever.

Comment

Thank you Kryptonsite for everything you have done! It has been a pleasure coming here to discuss my favorite show of all time! I don't think any show can ever take the place of Smallville for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman 12
            I liked to give a HUGE thanks to Kryptonsite!!! I don't post alot, but I always go to this site for smallville news. I also always check out the discussions to see what people are thinking and saying about the show. So once again Thank You!!! And thanks to everyone who has ever posted on this amazing site.
            My thoughts exactly. I wish any foreigners like me could thank you Craig, for this fantastic site of yours. And though KS rules mention that english only should be used, I will just say MERCI MERCI et MERCI encore, as well as to anyone who posted such amazing comments or pics. You lightened my weeks. God bless you all.

Comment

Ditto to all that has been said. I discovered Smallville sometime during the 5th season and ended up watching like 4 seasons in a month. I was so excited to talk about this great show with other fans and found this site. Thanks so much!

Comment

Goodbye

I have registered on this forum today to make this, my one and only post, I have visited this site many times over the years, especially to read people’s reactions on the better and sometimes worse episodes. Smallville has always been a guilty pleasure for me, I’ve always felt a bit too old for it, not quite the right demographic, but I love the mythology, and the premise was such a good one. I am still emotional from seeing the final episode, and will enjoy reading people’s impressions on it and the entire series, but I had to actually post for once, and say thank you to everyone here, for sharing their thoughts over the years, I will miss the show and this forum, good luck to you all.

Comment

There is no "right" demographic for SV. While it seems most (all?) of CW's other shows cater to a younger demo, the fact that Superman dates back to the late 1930s, and has been an icon for generations, doesn't make watching Smallville a guilty pleasure, just a pleasure.... I know folks from their 20s to their 50s that have stated how much they loved Smallville...

Comment

Thank you Craig and K-site team,

You’ve been fantastic keeping me updated on my favorite shows. In fact it became a daily ritual of mine to come here first to find out any TV spoilers, upcoming shows, movies and to read people’s thoughts. I really appreciated I got to meet people from all over the world who just like me has a love for Smallville and the Superman mythology. I even learned a thing or two from other posters about my favorite superhero that I didn’t know before. I also enjoyed reading all the talented fan-fics writers on this site. So thank you again and Craig you should be proud on this fantastic site you created.

-Emily

Comment

I want to thank Craig, Kryptonsite, and all of you guys.

I watch a lot of shows, but from every forum, site etc. i have ever signed up for, Kryptonsite IMHO is quite simply the best.

Craig has always delivered the scoop, and wrote his fair share of opinions, brought all the spoilers etc. for as long as i can remember.

The site has always been buzzing though, not just because of craig, because you guys were all here to talk about it. So thank you all for making this place great !

Oh, and don't be fooled by the join date, i have been a 'lurker' for quite some time. This season i just felt obliged to join up !

I mean this as genuineley as possible, thanks for all these years of being the one place for all things Smallville !

Comment

Yea all the other fourms ive been on have not been as nice as this one. I will get on this website every day and I hope you guys will too.

Comment

i didnt see the other main thread. i feel so stupid now

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                            There is no "right" demographic for SV. While it seems most (all?) of CW's other shows cater to a younger demo, the fact that Superman dates back to the late 1930s, and has been an icon for generations, doesn't make watching Smallville a guilty pleasure, just a pleasure.... I know folks from their 20s to their 50s that have stated how much they loved Smallville...
                            Yeah and guess what im 15!

Comment

I just want to say thank you to Craig for his hard work over the years and his dedication to the show and it's fans. Ksite has been a haven, a resource, and just a fun place to hang out over the years. I discovered it 5 years ago and am I glad I did.

The show may be over but we'll always have the memories and the friendships made here.

Thanks Craig. If I may be allowed to 'pun', you've been Super.

Comment

Tom Welling will be a guest on Live with Regis and Kelly Tuesday May 17th!! Wasn't sure wherer to post this but wanted to get it out there for everyone who didn't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎