Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Here!!!
    I love my little family here...and it was lovely to have such a wonderful place to go and discuss the episodes.

As much as I'll miss the show....I'll miss coming to this site just as much.
    Thanks K-Site and Craig

Comment

Yes, thank you, Craig, for keeping Kryptonsite running, and for having the best Smallville site on the web.

Comment

Goodbye KSite!

I have had KSite bookmarked on my browser for the past 10 years and I have been a member of this forum for the past 10 years and I have loved my time here, but as Clark finally takes flight, I must also do the same.

Thank you for all the hard work that you people have done giving us news about Smallville.

Comment

Yes! Thank you ksite for giving us fans a place to rant and rave about our fab show.

Comment

Thank you KryptonSite

To the operators of KryptonSite, I would like to say thank you. This is the first post I have ever made in the forum, but I have spent hours going over the information at this site in the last 6 years or so that I have been watching Smallville. I know it took a lot of time and effort, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your hard work. It is sad that Smallville is over, but I'm thankful for all the enjoyment it provided in 10 seasons. Thanks again.

Comment

I second this. Kryptonsite has been an amazing site, unparalleled in how it has celebrated Smallville throughout its ten year run. Thank you

Comment

Thank you so much! You and all the mods and admis are awesome people! 10 years of your lifes spending time in this website is impressive, I will be around (although I don't comment a lot but I visit this site almost daily) to be informed about future proyects and stuff, Kudos!

Comment

This site is great...I've loved it for years...thanks for keeping it going!

Comment

Thank you guys so so so much!! Keep the site going!! Its a great place!!!

Everyone needs to stay here and keep posting! Keep smallville alive! I honestly believe that if the fanbase stays strong, and stays loud on this site, WB will see it and get the gang backtogether, mabey a movie? mabey a reunion, or mabey just another DVD blooper reel and interview, but it will keep Smallville alive! I BELIEVE!!

Thanks Kryptonsite!

Comment

If you haven't already, read Craig's post on the front page, it should clear up any doubt that K-site is here to stay!

Thank you Craig for everything. You created the most engaging Smallville site. As I got more into Smallville, I was drawn to read spoilers and this was the place to come. I will truly miss reading new Smallville spoilers, even the ones I wasn't too crazy about haha. Eventually, I decided to post on the boards.

My first post was to post a link to a Season 6 DVD extra, involving Martian Manhunter and Clark. I believe no one else had posted it, and it had been posted on TV Guide or something.

I wouldn't start posting regularly until May 2008, after "Arctic" aired. I was having trouble resolving the cliffhangers in my head for that episode and it compelled me to write my first fanfic, which ballooned into an ENTIRE season of Smallville fanfic, with many other writers. It was not always easy, but in the end, I think I was reasonably satisfied with what we came up with.

Then through the course of posting, I was offered a position to become a moderator. And after a couple of times, I finally decided to take the leap and agreed to help out. I try to help keep the peace and keep things organized as best I can in my own way.

But getting back to Craig's post on the front page. It really resonated to me about how much an impact that even one site can have on people, especially with two of the first mods marrying and having kids. I owe a lot to Kryptonsite but I think the most significant thing is my relationship with my girlfriend. We started off as acquaintances and then friends on Kryptonsite and it grew into a wonderful romance and I know in my heart one day we will end up just like those two mods. And to think, if Kryptonsite and the boards had not existed, we may never have met.

Thank you again Craig for everything. And thank you to my fellow mods my friends on here for their support. Thank you to all my fellow fanfic writers and readers, for your inspiration, feedback and support as well. And thank you to all the forum members for making life interesting haha.

I hope to see some of you around the boards from time to time,
                      David
                      Last edited by Vergon6; 05-14-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks to Craig and the team. This place has been a sanctuary from life's trials for the past 5 years for me. Smallville and K-site represented a great place I could visit when things got a bit tough in the real world, to visit friends with a common passion to talk about the thing we all loved. I owe you guys my sanity. Thanks heaps.

Steve

Comment

I just signed up and this is my first post. Just want to say thanks to this site for all it has done for Smallville fans. I loved this show to the very end and am sad it's gone now. I will continue to visit as this is a great site.

Comment

Yes!
                            I would like to thank you. Thanks to everyone who is running this amazing site and forums which are my smallville source number 1!
                            Good job

Comment

Thanks kryptonsite for all you have did to make us SV fans happy over the last 10 years. May you last 10 more and keep the memories alive!!

Comment

Thank you Craig and Kryptonsite!

I enjoyed being part of these forums just as much as I enjoyed watching Smallville. Please continue to keep this site alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎