No announcement yet.

Bliss on Humanity

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss on Humanity

This is very bad for humanity as Dirty Bad Amy blissed everyone on Earth except Erica and other people on bunker of Project Aries.

Do you have any idea on how humans can be de-blissed?

It didn't even make much sense to me. How is that little girl able to bliss all of humanity at that young of an age? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by cloisornothing
      Kill Amy?

We do know that Human Emotion can break the spell of Bliss and in a lot of cases, it's through love (Ryan and Lisa, for example), so I wouldn't be surprised if that came into play.

Comment

I also don't get how Amy was able to bliss humans. I understand that she's a hybrid and that the human part of her was what made the bliss connect to humans.

However, I was under the impression that only a Queen can bliss, Amy is not. Just because she was raised by Anna she can now bliss?

The next generation of V's carried by bad Lisa are all hybrids. Does that mean they can all bliss humans, too?

Comment

Originally posted by aBR
          However, I was under the impression that only a Queen can bliss, Amy is not. Just because she was raised by Anna she can now bliss?
          Yeah me too, I thought that only a queen was able to bliss

Originally posted by cloisornothing
          Tyler had been blissed at some point, and the blissing didn't last long right? So I guess the effects of a bliss vanish after some time.
          I'm so confused about this bliss thing though, does it mean that Anna will control humans? Or will they simply become passive? And for the Vs, human emotions (love etc) prevent them from being blissed, so why does the humans, who obviously feel these emotions, can be blissed?
          Anyway if there is a S3 I hope that the first thing they'll do is to kill the hybrid girl

Comment

My conception of bliss is that it's something that's like 3-5 minutes and has no long term effects. Anna's bliss was used on Tyler and the effects never seemed that they lasted more than a couple of minutes. However I think over repeated uses that like drugs and alcohol you can get addicted (like the ex Fifth Column that tried to dime out Ryan to get Anna's bliss--I can't remember the name now)and that could be where the danger lies. I honeslty don't think Father Jack is going to wake up from bliss and go all V.

Comment

Anna not only raised Amy, she FED her. If they are anything like bees, that could be the reason why Amy is able to bliss. The diet makes the difference.

Comment

As far as blissing the whole humanity goes, I have some doubts. As far as I observed, the bliss only works if you are somehow directly subjected to it, remember Vs gathering in big open places on their motherships and kinda "looking into the light" for getting blissed.

Now I understand that the motherships themselves can broadcast (and probably greatly amplify) the bliss originating from the NYC mothership, and we see lots of people again looking into the light emanating from the motherships worldwide. But even if each mothership can totally dominate the whole population of the city it's located upon (and that's a big if given how much windowless / underground / enclosed spaces there are in a modern city), that's still only 29 cities. In the entire world.

So how can they expect to subdue the whole humanity with that? Does the invasion fleet also broadcast & reinforce the bliss effect? Even then, there are less ships than there are countries on Earth, so I don't see how it adds up.

OR, does bliss work even if you are nowhere near it? Like do I get blissed sitting on my couch in my home hundreds of miles from the nearest mothership? Then it begs the question how Project Ares headquarters managed to escape its effects. Is bliss some sort of energy, and therefore blocked by the radiation / EM shielding the base undoubtedly has?

Any and all opinions are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Xasf
                  OR, does bliss work even if you are nowhere near it? Like do I get blissed sitting on my couch in my home hundreds of miles from the nearest mothership? Then it begs the question how Project Ares headquarters managed to escape its effects. Is bliss some sort of energy, and therefore blocked by the radiation / EM shielding the base undoubtedly has?
                  I think so. The bliss seems to be some kind of energy, a mix between light and radiation with a really short half-life and which can take effect on people far away from the source. I have no idea of the range though, but just like the red rain I guess in the show we're supposed to believe it has reached every human. And just like radiation, it has been stopped by the walls of the military (fallout?) shelter where Erica was, and that's why she didn't felt the bliss.
                  Hope that makes sense, jmo

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎