No announcement yet.

The Queen Wars will continue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen Wars will continue?

In spite of Diana's death, What does this mean? we have potentially 3 queens running around now, and the way I see it Anna is at a serious disadvantage because the only real weapon she still has against her children is intimidation.

Amy can bliss everyone, and Lisa-2 is carrying the next generation of V's. Should Anna ever lose control of her children everything will go to crap for her very quickly. So do you think the Queen Wars will continue?

Well, technically, I think you could say there are 4 Queens now: Anna, Lisa, Lisa 2.0, and Amy.

I think Lisa 2.0 will have to die at some point. I'd kind of love for Good!Lisa to kill her.

Amy will have to be stopped in order to eliminate the Blissing of humans, so that'll be interesting.

Anna definitely has some threats amongst her for the throne and that could make for a very interesting Season 3, should we get one.

Comment

I think that Amy is Anna's greatest threat because she is the only one that can bliss all the humans. Just as easily as she blissed the humans to surrender to Anna, she can bliss them to turn on her as well. If she can bliss the Vs as well, she can turn everyone on Anna.

Comment

I don't think that Anna is the only tribal queen among the Vs. Other tribal queens might have doubts about Anna and may want to be the next high Commander/Mission Leader.*

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎