Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Deaths

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admit It many guys would have liked to be In tyler's place to have woman who looks like Laura vandervoort all over them and dropping her clothes.I bet you would have just forget what your mother told you too

Comment

But How Many Really Stay Dead?

On a show Scott Wolf was on before the finale he only said one guaranteed death. We have seen people come back from everything except Anna's tail so maybe just maybe the only death to stick will be Diana's. I'd like Tyler back at some point maybe unbeknown to Good Lisa or Erika for a while so they have reasons in mind for revenge. He could work behind the scenes...I'd like to think Joshua somehow did something to help Tyler seeing as he had to have known what would happen once Bad Lisa had her skin...and Ryan who knows as has been said we never actually see him dead and certainly no sound of neck breaking. Hopefully a season 3 or a mini series and we can get some answers.

Comment

I'm glad Tyler is dead, the character started to really annoy me this season. I'm gonna miss Ryan and Diana though. I just hope Chad nor Hobbes are dead, they kick ass.

Comment

Joshua died and came back with V technology. I'm assuming Diana will be the confirmed death and Ryan and Tyler may be brought back but only one will live for awhile. What if Anna creates askin to match Tyler? Have a visitor that looks like Tyler working with Erica unbeknownst to her. I feel sad about Ryan. I feel bad for Tyler only for Erica and Lisa. I always thought that Lisa and Tyler would rule and unite humans and Visitors.

Comment

I'd rather Diana be revived. If Joshua could get her down to earth, can you imagine the assistance she could provide Project Aries to defeat the Visitors?? Seeing her work alongside Lars Tremont/Donovon? Now THAT'D be epic...and it'd still be one Queen vs. another since Anna wouldn't even know why the 5th Column are becoming increasingly knowledgeable of the Visitors' inner workings.

Diana has the greatest value in returning to the storyline in my humble opinion.

Comment

Joshua came back because he was popular with the fans and the writers/producers listened. We finally have Tyler dead, let's not spoil the party. If anyone comes back it's going to be Ryan and he's going to kill his devil child. That would leave Erica and Lisa to kill BLisa and Anna. Not sure who would off who. It makes sense for either or to kill one or the other ha

It wouldn't shock me if they did bring Diana back.
              Last edited by EMLostfan; 03-16-2011, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I was thinking about it and anyone of the three can be resurrected at any point if V gets a season 3.

What bugs me is Joshua. He's the one that created Lisa's doppelganger; he put the skin on it to maker her look like Lisa. I'm sure he had the ability to tweak with the doppelganger's DNA. I thought that he could have stopped Tyler's death from happening; knowing what Anna had in store for him. This is why I think that maybe the tape Lisa was forced to watch was a fake produced by Joshua.

Ryan needs to be resurrected to punish his daughter V style. And Diana should come back to take real control of her people.

Comment

I'm with Superboy2 and his followers, unless these were all confirmed as permanent deaths by the show? Otherwise, some may only be "apparent" deaths, or temporary.

Ryan - given his daughter was strangling him, he could have just passed out? It may have only looked like his neck was snapped. That sound we heard may have just been the whiplash action of the tail. He may have just been knocked out. Even if it was a snap, snapping a neck would kill a human, but maybe it wouldn't a V? And even if he died, he could be brought back with V tech.

Tyler - he could also be resurrected with V tech (if that was in fact Tyler and not a skin-job imposter, or a fake video created for Lisa's benefit, as Darkphoenix speculates).

Diana - she could also be resurrected.

That said, they can't do that with all the characters. My guess is Ryan wasn't actually killed in that scene. Tyler was either gravely injured or killed (if that was actually him or really happened), but could be revived with their tech. Diana might be the true death.

Of course, if people from the show itself have confirmed these as permanent deaths, then I guess they ain't comin' back.

Originally posted by EMLostfan
                  We finally have Tyler dead, let's not spoil the party.
                  Part of the reason I think he'll come back is the "training to be a pilot" thread for his character. We never really saw anything come of that--I think it would be poetic justice for Tyler to use the training against the V's one day. Also, I'm pretty sure everybody wants to see Tyler killed at least once more, right. That can't happen if he's dead dead.

It wouldn't shock me if they did bring Diana back.
                  Especially since they were teasing us with her character, building her up for so long, only for her to be stabbed in the back once she finally rose up? That's way too cheesy. Tyler's death was too cheesy too. Heck, there was loads of cheesiness in this episode, they should have just called it Fromage Day.

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  This is why I think that maybe the tape Lisa was forced to watch was a fake produced by Joshua.
                  Definite possibility. Especially since Tyler is a long running character. Killing him off that way, without a struggle or fight on his part or him seeing it coming, just seems off.
                  Last edited by Xanderman; 03-16-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Part of the reason I think he'll come back is the "training to be a pilot" thread for his character.
                    With a limited number of episodes I just don't see TPTB waste time on a character that doesn't even have a storyline. Very few people watching even liked him. He's dead. His death does more for the plot of other popular characters in one episode that he achieved alive in 23.

Comment

I can't stand resurrections, twin siblings (Martin/Philip), and/or alternate
                      timeline doubles to bring back characters simply because they are
                      popular. This is highly overused in sci-fi and makes for terrible
                      storytelling. When a character is dead...they should stay dead. I
                      don't mind flashbacks as long as they are pertinent to the story.

*"Death" stops becoming an important plot device and turns into
                      a joke. The audience starts saying,"Ah, that's alright, he'll be back."
                      Death is not to be taken lightly.
                      Last edited by Glove; 03-17-2011, 06:51 AM. Reason: Added Note.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                        When a character is dead...they should stay dead.
                        I completely agree with this.

If you keep resurrecting characters, then the stakes go down. Nobody will ever live in fear because they know they can just come back.

I can get that Ryan could be okay if Amy didn't totally snap his neck or whatever and I'd like to see him back because he's a good player for the Fifth Column because he's a V, but Diana and Tyler should stay dead because they push Anna and Erica further as characters.

Comment

Well Anna could also make V skin to look like Tyler so the actor could come back but it's not actually Tyler. Then you have real Lisa kill the fake Tyler with Erica thinking he was the real one.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                            I completely agree with this.
                            I can get that Ryan could be okay if Amy didn't totally snap his neck or whatever and I'd like to see him back because he's a good player for the Fifth Column because he's a V, but Diana and Tyler should stay dead because they push Anna and Erica further as characters.
                            Yeah, I don't think there will be anymore of the Human/V 5C. But even if Tyler was to somehow return in season three, the wheels would already be set in motion so Erica would still be on the war path probably before she were to even find out he was okay. And it wouldn't surprise me if Diana came back because Marcus is still alive after being gunned down.

Originally posted by Superboy2
                            Well Anna could also make V skin to look like Tyler so the actor could come back but it's not actually Tyler. Then you have real Lisa kill the fake Tyler with Erica thinking he was the real one.
                            So if I understood this right, realTyler who was slaughtered by fakeLisa would already be dead but they would bring Logan back as fakeTyler for realLisa to kill? What would be the point of that?
                            Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 03-17-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I think Tyler and Diana are gone for good. If any of these 3 characters will be brought back, it's Ryan, but I wouldn't count on him coming back either.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
                                I think Tyler and Diana are gone for good. If any of these 3 characters will be brought back, it's Ryan, but I wouldn't count on him coming back either.
                                I think it has been a fatal error to kill of Diana (Jane Badler). A lot of the audience of joined in for Season 2 would have done so as Jane Badler was joining the cast.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎