Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Deaths

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only death I didn't like was Ryan's....he was one of my favorite characters. Tyler ehhh..kinda sux since he has been here since the 1st show like Ryan..but Diana..I had a feeling hers was coming...like Glove said...this isn't about the old cast. I had a feeling that those 3 would die...wasn't my top picks as to I would of liked to see go, but through out the discussions, I had said Dianna, Ryan and Tyler the most. I would of liked to see Hobbs get his though! And he wants to call Ryan a traitor...he takes EVERYTHING they had and runs like a b***h!! Wow! SMDH! He should start his own group..The 5th Cowards!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
      I never was a fan of Tyler to be honest. If the show does have another season, I would be more then happy if we get one episode of grieving then act like he never existed after that
      if that were to happen it would be messed up. Losing a child won't just be swept under for just one episode. Matter of fact you'll feel that forever. It never goes away.

Comment

I'm satisfied because it all happened exactly as I imagined it would, except for Ryan; I didn't expect that little hellspawn of his to be that powerful or do that to him

Comment

I never did like the Tyler character. I saw it coming though.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKara 2007
            After what happened tonight, I doubt Erica will ever forgive Lisa or trust her again. Their relationship will relationship will probably be no more. And in some ways it can be said that Lisa betrayed Erica and that's what got Tyler gruesomely killed, and Diana and Ryan because she let the 5C down. which is so disappointing. It's just a shame.
            Good point.

As an old fan of the original V, I am really mad over the death of Diana, but I understand its purpose. However, I do believe it was a masterful waste of Jane Badler. There was so much more they could've done with her character instead of confining her to that dungeon for 10 episodes straight.

I honestly thought that at least for a while there'd be some cat-and-mouse play with Diana and Anna with Anna being forced to be subordinate and then scheming a way to overthrow her mother again. So that's why I was shocked that she killed her out in the open in front of all of her people. That is the second time this season that Anna has brutally murdered high-ranking individuals in front of her own species...and judging from the reactions of others in the crowd, it didn't exactly go over well.

Saddened over the death of Ryan. But his character was ruined by the writers anyway. His daughter is apparently a hellish creature already, which is sad.

Pleased with the death of Tyler in the sense that the actor is out of the picture and Erica's character can grow from this tragedy. It's just VERY unfortunate that he didn't get a chance to really bond with his mom and "fix things" before his death.

Erica is going to be a HELLCAT next season.

Comment

They just went all out with the killings. Diana gets killed by Anna, Ryan by his daughter and than Tyler by Lisa's doppelganger. I hope the series returns.

I can't wait until Erica finds out that Tyler is dead. That's going to be a rage that will make Erica a stronger leader and woman even more so.

Comment

Originally posted by Visitor94
                i kinda wish ryan slapped his daughter or punched her in the nose.
                and said "you shall not defy your father" or thrown in how theres "snakes on this ufo"(literally)

that's so funny! And yea that brat needs a whoopin.

Comment

At least Tyler died fully satisfied. He had a smile on his face and was gasping for air. The new Lisa really made him see heaven before he died.

Like others have said in this thread I only feel sorry for Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                    don't really care about Diana. But i was mad they killed Ryan and Tyler. I mean Tyler finally finds out about the Vs and he gets killed. No last hug from his mom or nothing. And Ryan gets killed by his own daughter. Nothing heroic but a snap to the neck. Which blows. They're was no redemption for him. Eventhough to me he doesn't need it. I would always choose my daughter over anything.
                    i dont agree, i think Diana was a useable Character the insight she had into the Soul, and her view but of course polar opposite to Anna's so she was doomed from the word go i think... i too was mad that they killed Tyler... but i mean i guess after breeding hes not alot of use... so to speak at least the Visitors... well... Ryan.. had it coming in some ways... coulda had Anna killed right away led to not only to his death being prevented but Lisa's imprisonment... and Diana's death and... Tyler's but i guess it was a major change not a lot of people saw coming, i mean i honestly thought Lisa was gonna end up a dead V but yea... didnt see it entirely but understandable

Comment

The 3 deaths were no surprise really. "IF" the shows get's another run, the format will be much different. Hobbs, Ryan, Tyler and maybe Chad are gone. Now we have Marc Singer and the secret Government Bureau. I knew the other FBI guys would be secret underground when I saw Jay Karns on the guest cast for last night. Possibly this is an angle by the shows great producers to get V another season and by killing off 3 characters, they have just give the Government guys (Jay Karns) more time on the show if it comes back. I would look for different storyline structure if it comes back in any way. I loved the show. It was very well written and special effects very good.

Comment

Tonight's finale shows the power of women: Erica told Tyler EVERYTHING about the Visitors--that they're reptillian monsters bent on world domination. Yet once fake/Lisa dropped her panties the boy forgot EVERYTHING his mother warned him about just 5 minutes ago.

Jokes aside though, in the very first episode of V, Erica told Tyler to stay put when the V ships arrived. He disregarded her and left Erica searching for him frantically in the crowds. In other words, in every episode Tyler was disobedient and rebellious despite Erica's warnings. And to the very end, Tyler STILL discarded his mother's mother's protective efforts, which eventually put him in bed with the enemy.

Literally.

So I'm not sad to see him go at all. You reap what you sow.

Comment

Deaths

Wow i never expected such an amount of deaths to happen. Tyler kinda deserved to die, didnt really like him. Chad Decker might be a possible target as well to die.. Ryan on the other hand i feel sorry for him but he is gone now.

Comment

I'll ask the question no one else is asking.............where's SID?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroAxis
                              I'll ask the question no one else is asking.............where's SID?
                              who is that? If it's that smart guy who did the research about DNA, I was wondering where is he too

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
                                Tonight's finale shows the power of women: Erica told Tyler EVERYTHING about the Visitors--that they're reptillian monsters bent on world domination. Yet once fake/Lisa dropped her panties the boy forgot EVERYTHING his mother warned him about just 5 minutes ago.

can you blame laura vandervoort is hot. Shoot when she dropped the clothes she was wearing. I forgot she was lizard.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎