Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good!Lisa and Bad!Lisa

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anna could reskin a V to look like Tyler, have New-Tyler 'watch all old-tylers memories' and submit that to Erica to spy on her!

That would mean that the actor would still be in season 3 as 'new tyler', hehe

Remember, Erica doesn't know Tyler is dead yet. And who's to say Anna won't make a new lookalike tyler to spy on fifth column? Bad-Lisa might tell Anna that SOMEBODY told old-tyler the truth. Anna surely will want to find out who and how...

Comment

Lisa will be "stewing" in that human emotion for quite some time now that Anna has her imprisoned. She witnessed both her grandmother and boyfriend (2 of the 3 people she was closest to) murdered in cold blood by Anna in the span of only a few hours. Anna also forced her to murder that young man in a tortuous death via the Soul extraction contraption. Considering that Lisa is a young Visitor in terms of age and experience, all of these scenes will likely scar her for life.

Solitary confinement demonizes people mentally. So when Lisa gets out (and she WILL get out) she is going to be a changed person. In fact, I don't even think Erica is going to be one to destroy Anna...I think she will fall at Lisa's hands...or tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
        Lisa will be "stewing" in that human emotion for quite some time now that Anna has her imprisoned. She witnessed both her grandmother and boyfriend (2 of the 3 people she was closest to) murdered in cold blood by Anna in the span of only a few hours. Anna also forced her to murder that young man in a tortuous death via the Soul extraction contraption. Considering that Lisa is a young Visitor in terms of age and experience, all of these scenes will likely scar her for life.

Solitary confinement demonizes people mentally. So when Lisa gets out (and she WILL get out) she is going to be a changed person. In fact, I don't even think Erica is going to be one to destroy Anna...I think she will fall at Lisa's hands...or tail.
        When Anna imprisoned Lisa she asked her "why don't you just kill me" Anna said "this is vengeance" Well when Lisa gets out she will have her vengeance she will kill bad Lisa and probably help Erica kill Anna.Stopping Anna will mean that much more to both Lisa and Erica now cause they will be motivated by the need for revenge.

Comment

I keep telling you guys and gals Joshua gave Lisa 2.0 the last memories of the real Lisa, and Lisa 2.0 is in the "dungeon" the whole Tyler death scene was faked by Joshua, Lisa, and Tyler this way Tyler and Lisa could both leave. So now in time Anna realizes Lisa 2.0 doesn't seem to know much at all, kinda like a new born, and is desperately confused as to what happen then figures it out Lisa and Tyler are alive and gone, Lisa 2.0 locked up downstairs the whole time. I figure if the writers of the show are going to insult sci-fi geeks intelligence like my own may as well keep it soap opera

Comment

Originally posted by Johnb
            I keep telling you guys and gals Joshua gave Lisa 2.0 the last memories of the real Lisa, and Lisa 2.0 is in the "dungeon" the whole Tyler death scene was faked by Joshua, Lisa, and Tyler this way Tyler and Lisa could both leave. So now in time Anna realizes Lisa 2.0 doesn't seem to know much at all, kinda like a new born, and is desperately confused as to what happen then figures it out Lisa and Tyler are alive and gone, Lisa 2.0 locked up downstairs the whole time. I figure if the writers of the show are going to insult sci-fi geeks intelligence like my own may as well keep it soap opera
            If that's true then I hope he only appears in like three min of the last episode to reunite with Erica. Let good Lisa hide him then go tell Erica.

Comment

If Tyler's death was faked or Joshua brings him back, it might not be revealed that he is alive until about midway through the season.

Comment

Yes...

since Joshua got his memory back and knows where he stands, would be really have let what happened happen? So, if good Lisa "faked" Tyler's death, poor Tyler isn't really in on it, is he? lol Or, they'll heal him back to life in some way.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎