No announcement yet.

Good!Lisa and Bad!Lisa

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good!Lisa and Bad!Lisa

I'm SO glad that just because a Bad!Lisa showed up didn't mean that the one we have come to know and loved had to die!

Now, that I can breathe about it, I just wanted to say that Laura Vandervoort did a great job in portraying both Lisas, especially, during the scene in which Anna made her watch the bad version kill Tyler.

I agree as well! She did do a good job! Now...hopefully we get double eye candy for a season 3! lol

Comment

Totally agree Kudos to Laura. If anything at least this show has made me aware of who she, Morena, and Joel are. They are all fantastic.

Comment

Laura was on tonight. Loved the confusion she showed when confronted with killing her mom. Then the fear when seeing her grand-mother die followed by the pain of seeing Tyler die. Also, Lisa 2.0 had the same coldness as Anna.

Comment

I thought good Lisa was dead for sure, glad to see she's still alive!! Now we need a season 3 for a Lisa vs Lisa2 fight!!

Comment

While I Would Not Mind...

seeing Lisa kill Anna, it is too soon- and her inability to follow through on the plan is a plus in her likability and all.

Comment

^ If there is a season 3, I am willing to bet good money that Anna will meet death at the hands of Lisa (once she breaks out of that cell). After all, payback is a b****!

Comment

While Laura's performance was fantastic as both and I didn't expect it to be anything less, that scene with the double was just sick and cruel. Glad that Lisa made it but not for that.

Comment

^ LOL

Reading some of the reactions of some online has me thinking that a lot of the fans forgot that at the end of the day...Lisa is also a Visitor. True, she's a gorgeous, sweet-looking Barbie Doll with an A-typical, sadistic and abusive mother...but Lisa has fangs, a tail, all of that stuff going on underneath too. The thing is that Laura Vandervoort--as a fine actress--has made her character so appealing and lovable that some viewers have forgotten she is an alien.

Well...we were reminded tonight. LOL
                  Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 03-15-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

This whole good lisa bad lisa reminds me so much of Fritz Lang's Metropolis. It's a masterpiece ya'll need to watch it!

Comment

i loved the good & bad Lisa, the making good Lisa watch Tyler die screams of Anna and personally i think they will continue on with a Season 3 lets hope im not wrong

Comment

good bad lisa

yes Lisa did an astounding job in her character. As now she will portray as two sides being good and bad cannot wait to see her character for season 3 which is most likely to happen for sure as Chad decker in an interview possibly noted that it may continue but with characters you loved as well dying.

Comment

LV did some good acting. But I really hope one of the Lisas gets killed off asap. Two characters who are identical is only a good plot element for a few minutes, then it just gets annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
                            I really hope one of the Lisas gets killed off asap.
                            If it was my story, I'd have Good!Lisa kill Bad!Lisa.

Comment

I am wondering if they are going to go down the same route that the original V did with Good Elizabeth and Evil Clone Elizabeth, and have Bad Lisa sacrifice herself to save Good Lisa. In the end though I want Good Lisa to kill Anna while saying, "THIS is how you kill your mother."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎