Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest from EW - March 15th 2011

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think either evil Lisa will die, or we won't know which one until next season. I just feel like Lisa is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by EMLostfan
      I think either evil Lisa will die, or we won't know which one until next season. I just feel like Lisa is safe.
      Well I think Laura will still be on V but not as the real Lisa she will be evil Lisa, which will definitely be a huge loss. I would love it if real Lisa lives but it just doesn't appear to be the case to me.

Comment

I'm not Laura's biggest fan or anything I just like the character. I'll be bummed if they kill off the "real Lisa." I like the character she has created. The way she interacts with "her" visitors, especially Joshua, Anna, and Erica. I think it's a huge mistake but the show may not come back anyway.

Comment

For quite a while now, I've been under the impression that SR is intending to do away with all the interspecies arcs. Lisa is at the center of those arcs (Tyler/Lisa, Erica/Lisa), so that might be why she's getting the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
            For quite a while now, I've been under the impression that SR is intending to do away with all the interspecies arcs. Lisa is at the center of those arcs (Tyler/Lisa, Erica/Lisa), so that might be why she's getting the boot.
            Why? Maybe I just don't understand this show then because that seems dumb too. You don't kill off your more popular characters on a show that is tanking unless they plan on not coming back anyway. Anna's a bad guy and Diana probably has her own agenda. I still feel the real Lisa is safe and will eventually take over as queen. Why have a bad Lisa, a Bad anna and Ryan's baby is all about Anna. Overkill.

Comment

I agree, that's also what I was going to mention. I think that they are purpose ruining those couples to rid all of the characters of any interspecies connection, so by next season (if there is one) it will only be The V's vs. The humans in a full on war. Because they already destroyed Ryan and Val's relationship indefinitely, they ruined any chance of Chad and Anna, and they've now ruined Tyler and Lisa the last interspecies couple left.

I'm not Laura's biggest fan or anything I just like the character. I'll be bummed if they kill off the "real Lisa." I like the character she has created. The way she interacts with "her" visitors, especially Joshua, Anna, and Erica. I think it's a huge mistake but the show may not come back anyway.
              I get what you mean, and I agree that it would be a definite mistake to kill off Lisa. She's the most interesting character, JMO and has the most interesting story line because she's at the center of it all. And if Lisa goes I'm that a lot of viewers (including myself) will tune out.

Comment

I think one of the biggest cliffhangers of the finale will be, "Which Lisa survived?" and remain unanswered until Season 3!

Comment

Why? Maybe I just don't understand this show then because that seems dumb too. You don't kill off your more popular characters on a show that is tanking unless they plan on not coming back anyway.
                  Well the writers said they wanted to make a bold move with the deaths and wanted fans to not see it coming, so I guess this would be it.

Comment

Why? Maybe I just don't understand this show then because that seems dumb too. You don't kill off your more popular characters on a show that is tanking unless they plan on not coming back anyway. Anna's a bad guy and Diana probably has her own agenda. I still feel the real Lisa is safe and will eventually take over as queen. Why have a bad Lisa, a Bad anna and Ryan's baby is all about Anna. Overkill.
                    Of course it's dumb not to have any interspecies arcs on an interspecies themed show like V, but I think the new showrunner has decided to embrace the 'black and white' storytelling completely. I think it's quite likely that we'll be having lots of evil characters running around on the show next season (Anna, Lisa 2.0, Amy).

Comment

Of course it's dumb not to have any interspecies arcs on an interspecies themed show like V, but I think the new showrunner has decided to embrace the 'black and white' storytelling completely. I think it's quite likely that we'll be having lots of evil characters running around on the show next season (Anna, Lisa 2.0, Amy).
                      *yaaawn*

Comment

I do wonder though how Anna could duplicate Lisa's skin for the new queen in order to breed with Tyler.

Comment

That's exactly what I would say if Tyler dies so....my money's still on him

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎