No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Mitchell Interview @ KSiteTV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Mitchell Interview @ KSiteTV

Last week I was able to interview Elizabeth Mitchell, and the interview is now posted at KSiteTV if you'd all like to check it out:

Elizabeth Mitchell speaks with KSiteTV's Craig Byrne about Season 2 of V leading into Tuesday's season finale.

Thanks, great interview! I especially like what she said about Father Jack's story and the strength of his character still waiting to be explored.

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers
      I especially like what she said about Father Jack's story and the strength of his character still waiting to be explored.
      Same here. I appreciated that she recognized that Erica was making mistakes, losing her humanity, and needed Jack as her touchstone.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        Same here. I appreciated that she recognized that Erica was making mistakes, losing her humanity, and needed Jack as her touchstone.
        That is awesome that she wants to see she and Jack's story explored. I think a lot of us are waiting for that to happen.

Thanks for the interview that was awesome. Finally someone asking the questions we all want answered.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎