Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting tired of this Green Kryptonite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember one episode when Lana got to have clark's powers for a day and she was kicking the crap out of lex until some green K appeared.
    at that episode clark just grabbed it and threw it away like it barely hurt him at all lol.

Green k used to bug me (probably more than it bugs clark lol) back then at seasons 1 to 3, it used to be around every other episode whenever there would be a cool fight and I thought it was gay.
    Now im kinda used to it so I don't care anymore, as long as there won't be any green k standing between clark and darkseid when its time for the final battle, Im hoping it will be better than when Clark fought Titan (phamton-zoner) at season 6.

Comment

green k is all apart of superman mythos can't get tired of it, just must be used right

Comment

Originally posted by Overcast 86
        I miss the days where the Kyptonites were so rare that nobody knew how to affect the man of steel negatively.

Oh, wait, there were no days like that on Smallville because they decided to litter the town with kryptonite to keep Clark's opponents a challenge.

This plan backfired long ago and now, no one is really worried about the world's greatest hero that can be put to the ground by a small rock.
        Clark finally flies, and suddenly he is attacked BOTH with red and green kryptonite! enraged and conscience-less, he decides to be rid of the Smallville kryptonite infestation once and for all...he BURNS Smallville to the ground, then goes underground, picks Smallville up, hurtls it into space, THEN, comes back and drops a mountainside over where Smallville was located, so people would have to dig hundreds of meters into the Earth in order to find Kryptonite even in fragments!

The public, enraged, do in the rest of the JLA.
        Clark goes to the White House, and tells the President to kneel before him.
        Then, he goes on "to rule the third planet".

THE END.

Comment

Originally posted by menthys
          Clark finally flies, and suddenly he is attacked BOTH with red and green kryptonite! enraged and conscience-less, he decides to be rid of the Smallville kryptonite infestation once and for all...he BURNS Smallville to the ground, then goes underground, picks Smallville up, hurtls it into space, THEN, comes back and drops a mountainside over where Smallville was located, so people would have to dig hundreds of meters into the Earth in order to find Kryptonite even in fragments!

The public, enraged, do in the rest of the JLA.
          Clark goes to the White House, and tells the President to kneel before him.
          Then, he goes on "to rule the third planet".

THE END.
          Bummer. Now, I'm not sure if the Series Finale will top this.

Comment

Originally posted by Overcast 86
            Bummer. Now, I'm not sure if the Series Finale will top this.
            Unless they give them a 30 million dollar budget, you will probably be right...

Comment

I agree with the person who said it is lazy writing. In Committed, they needed Clark to somehow get in the chair connected to the lie detector. So to do that they give the bad guy a kryptonite bracelet. Then he manages to headbutt the guy and throw the bracelet away.

Comment

Originally posted by chumchees
                I agree with the person who said it is lazy writing. In Committed, they needed Clark to somehow get in the chair connected to the lie detector. So to do that they give the bad guy a kryptonite bracelet. Then he manages to headbutt the guy and throw the bracelet away.
                Normally I would agree with you. Green K's ability to appear out of nowhere is really annoying. This episode though, is different. Earth-2 Lionel knows about the effects of Red and Green K and employs them accordingly. I can live with that. Anytime it's deliberately used by a villain who's in the know, I can live with it. It's all the other times that it gets to me.

Comment

Green K is a whole lot of fun, Red K and other Ks, is the one I hate.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎