Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.10 "Endgame" (Final Episode)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this web episode gets enough views, it is possible the cape might see a second season. They have clearly left the ending open for more episodes - they just need to see that there is a sufficient viewer base.

Comment

Originally posted by capefanuno
      if this web episode gets enough views, it is possible the cape might see a second season. They have clearly left the ending open for more episodes - they just need to see that there is a sufficient viewer base.
      While that could be possible, there would likely need to be immediate action, and it'd have to generate a large amount of views- a large amount-- before May 16th.

Of course that's only if it doesn't go to SyFy if it gets a good amount of viewers, but... it's unlikely that'll happen. Endgame was probably The Cape's last hurrah.

--

Just a question, but did anyone else think that when Orwell said "I'm being watched", and with the mind games she's endured... is anyone else thinking Chess 2.0? Especially if she's actually related, as some episodes brought up occasionally.
      Last edited by SuicidalImpulse; 03-12-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

I thought it was a good show. I enjoyed it. I liked the open-ended ending. Any other kind of ending and it is the end of the story and the character. When the last episode of Smalleville airs you don't want that episode to be the end of the story either. You want it to be the beginning of a new story that the viewer can create in their own imaginations or can be written about in comic books. Look at Buffy and Angel. There may be no show but their stories go on in comic books. This last episode does that. It is a good end to a beginning of something that can continue in whatever form.

On a side not. I noticed an aerial view of a plaza that they used for many years in Smallville. It was unmistakeable. Did anyone else catch it?

Comment

Im just totally miffed i can't watch it in the UK i've watched every episode so far......and now i can't see how it ended screw you NBC!

Comment

Just a question, but did anyone else think that when Orwell said "I'm being watched", and with the mind games she's endured... is anyone else thinking Chess 2.0? Especially if she's actually related, as some episodes brought up occasionally.
            Maybe not Chess 2.0, but definitely some variation on the theme. It could also be something else and she's so frightened of going down Fleming's road that she thinks it's the same thing.

Comment

i really liked this episode and it sucks they arent doing more really want to know what happens to the families and where chess went and all that stuff. too bad a network like SyFy couldnt pick the series up.

Comment

Nice episode...but not the best way for a series to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
                  Maybe not Chess 2.0, but definitely some variation on the theme. It could also be something else and she's so frightened of going down Fleming's road that she thinks it's the same thing.
                  That could certainly be it. I'm not sure what she knows of her family history though, would she know Fleming has something of a dissociative identity disorder? Of course, it might not be that, but considering the show tries to stay as realistic as it can, that's the first thing I thought of when Fleming started talking with himself.

And if the show were to continue and followed this potential plotline, what do you think her "evil" outfit would've been? I keep thinking something along the lines of Silk Spectre, ahah.

Comment

Good episode, just... not a great way to end it. I didn't expect to get closure to everything, so it did fine. The show had potential... it's sad to see it go.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                      And you can watch it right here:

I can't seem to get this thing going where can I find the show's finale again?

Comment

I wish Dana would have figured out her husband was the Cape before the show signed off, but at least his best friend and old partner found his way to the good side again and found out he didnt kill Vince afterall, but saved him. I thought that was a really sweet scene!

Originally posted by dotsie23
                        I can't seem to get this thing going where can I find the show's finale again?
                        They have it on NBCs website

Comment

^^^Thanks for the info Amanda!

Comment

No Problem!

Comment

good episode, rubbish ending, especially for a series roundup

Comment

I think it was pretty obvious the episode was intended to be a SEASON finale, not a SERIES finale. Some plotlines were nicely closed, more seemed to be opening.

I think this show deserved a better following, but did not get one. Ah well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎