No announcement yet.

Diana's Motives

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana's Motives

Is it just me or does anyone else think her motives in stopping Anna arent what she says? it seems like she may just be faking human emotion to get revenge on her daughter so she could rule the world. Last nights episode she kind of felt as if she wanted control agian.

I have a nagging suspicion that Diana is actually far more evil than Anna. The biggest difference is... Diana has tact, and she hasn't let on to anyone (including the audience) just how evil she may be.

Comment

Diana wants to rule again. She is just playing with emotions and playing Lisa. She is p*ssed that Anna dethroned her. In the finale preview, it showed Diana telling the V about her being the new queen.

Diana will never change. Her conquest is Earth or nothing.

Comment

I wonder if Diana does become the big bad next season if Anna will become part of Column 5 and if she does would it be more of the enemy of my enmy sort of thing. Or could she possibly be killed off?

This season went pretty fast but then agian it only has 10 episodes maybe next season it will get a full one. thats if it gets picked up for a 3rd.

Comment

i think her motives have always been the same. she wants earth. i don't think she's some big humanitarian, but a V who was savvy and picked up on how to manipulate emotions. she uses it how it best suits her. i think it's possible people pick up on her playing emotional games with her daughter and lisa as "she's on the side of the humans" but that would be way too simple. she's playing them all, don't fall for it.

Comment

Maven you are right, Diana is out for her own motives. Would she slaughter mankind if given the chance, no.

Comment

Diana want revenge on Anna for what she did. I don't think Diana believe that humans can be controlled. She may want to wipe them out for her failure to conquer them.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎