Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
    I don't follow you. Alerting Marcus to the threat Anna poses to everything, and alerting VC that messing with the reactor could potentially destroy the city, makes her evil? If Diana had kept that to herself, thinking "meh, I'm sure they're ok, and even if they're not this'll stop Anna right good, atrocious body count aside, but they were collateral damage no biggie."

If Diana had said nothing, then she would've been evil
    No, I wasnt saying those things made her evil. I was just saying that she seemed to know the exact right things to say to both V and 5th Column to trust her over Anna. And I wasnt saying that I believed she was evil, but I was just saying IF she did turn out to be evil I wouldnt be surprised. She put a damper on the 5th columns plan and got a very Loyal V back on her side. And in doing so, I didnt even see the slightest human emotion in play. She was very calm and convincing so I can see her being an Evil Queen in the end. Hope that made better sense. Shes had many years down in that dungeon to perfect her plans

Comment

Devi In A Blue Dress

Very well written show. Next week is going to be something. I'm wondering if as we saw in the previews for next week if they will end with Lisa holding the (space?) weapon on Anna and that will be the cliffhanger for the season?

Comment

'Devil In A Blue Dress' is a good episode. It seem that Blue Energy could be used as a weapon, which can destroy a hunk of New York. Diana mentioning something about trying to use Bliss on a human. Could that human be a female named Julie Parrish? Those snake are getting ready to mate with human females. Can the human fifth column stop that from happening? Only next week's episode could tell.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetAppleV
          Next week looks EPIC... as soon as this season come out on DVD I am getting it.

Agreed!!

Comment

Ok episode, not as entertaining as the last few for me, but decent.

Comment

Good

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎