No announcement yet.

Lois: "I've seen Clark on Red Kryptonite before."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
    ACtually, after Isis, Clark told her EVERYTHING in such GREAT detail... that she FEELS like she actually saw it

You know how that can happen in real life, sometimes
    Exactly!! After all he did give her his "Unabridged Bible to all things Kryptonian" in Harvest

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
      Well you have to figure a guy getting shot by tons of rounds of bullets is rather newsworthy, or in worst case scenario youtube worthy
      lol

Comment

Maybe she was saying that to clam Conner down.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by lexluthor408
        offscreenville...the story of season 10
        Offscreenville.. the story of Smallville. I love how you just single out S10. I guess you forgot about ALL the past seasons. Well, S7 holds the title. Did you forget that the whole season was a retcon?
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-06-2011, 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hello??

It happened in offscreensville.

Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
            Anyone else starting to get annoyed by them sacrificing the consistency of the show in favor of Clois?
            The show has always been inconsistent, it's just bad writing.

Comment

Instinct

Maybe Lois thinks that Clark was on RedK in Instinct when she saw him doing "9-1/2 Weeks" in the elevator with Maxima.

Comment

Um, no you didn't. Anyone else starting to get annoyed by them sacrificing the consistency of the show in favor of Clois?

Agreed......I have no doubt CK told her about his escapades with Pete Ross on red K somewhere in offscreenville but your right she has NEVER seen CLARK on red K KNOWING he had powers. Many seem to forget she really aint known that long he has powers.

This was easy plot hole to confirm. I prefer them mysteries like Aliah that really make you think hard.

Comment

I remember the episode. It was that one time where Lois actually met Pete and he seemed to know why Clark is behaving so strange. That's how Lois deducted Pete knew Clark's secret before her.

Comment

Um, no you didn't. Anyone else starting to get annoyed by them sacrificing the consistency of the show in favor of Clois?
                    yes she has, more than once even

Comment

Yeah...

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Super Maverick
                      yes she has, more than once even
                      when , exactly?
                      Last edited by justme_007; 03-10-2011, 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah i am going to assume in offscreenville in uprade and crimson of course other than that this made no sense

Comment

Originally posted by The Beyonder
                          The show has always been inconsistent, it's just bad writing.
                          seriously, it's not "For Clois." It's for low expectations from the writers and no fact checking...

Comment

It was in "Crimson" when she saw Clark on Red K.

She didn't know it back then, but I'm assuming that after Clark revealed his secret to Lois, they probably had a LOOONG conversation where Clark revealed the explanations behind all of the bizarre events that had occurred over the previous 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                              It was in "Crimson" when she saw Clark on Red K.

She didn't know it back then, but I'm assuming that after Clark revealed his secret to Lois, they probably had a LOOONG conversation where Clark revealed the explanations behind all of the bizarre events that had occurred over the previous 6 years.
                              But she doesn't remember anything about it. She said so herself in the episode and it was important that she actually didn't because Clark showed off his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by lexie2
                                Actually, she did. In Crimson back in Season 6.
                                She didn't remember it.

And even if Clark told her about in offscreenville - she still can't say I've seen Clark on redK.

That remark in Scion had me scratching my head in confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎