No announcement yet.

Lois: "I've seen Clark on Red Kryptonite before."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Magic
    Didn't you see Lois & Clark experiment with red K in the episode Kinky of my favorite show? Offscreenville, Saturday to Thursday at 8.

Kidding aside. In Luthor Lois tells other Clark that they can just work it out if he's on red K, right before she gets smacked across the room.

Anyways, yeah, Lois did mention that. So maybe she saw how Clark is on red k. Man, so many things happen in offscreenville .

Comment

Didn't lois have the swann book?
      With everything about krypton kryptonians kryptonite??
      Since harvest Clark told lois he wanted her to know him competly??

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
        Al already had given a tweet that Lois would know about the dif K's. It makes sense that there would have been a conversation between Clark and Lois on this. Especially after the Harvest incident. She already showed she knew about Red k in Luthor. Before Cl throws her ..
        It is still different to hear about it then actually experience it. So, that explanation is a little weak coming from professional writers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomCanuck
          I would say this all occurred in offscreenville during Harvest, when they mention Clark's heritage and abilities during the car scene.
          ^ This. "Harvest" was so wasted potential. It could have straighten out a lot of stuff concerning Clark and the following episodes.

Comment

There was also another episode where she had the red k lip stick and infected him. She didn't remember anything that happened but they fooled around and he showed her his abilities.

Comment

Yeah I think that's Crimson. Personally I think Lois remembers bits and pieces but not enough to actually have full coherency of those events. Still though Lois has never seen him at his most violent in Red K mode.

Comment

Originally posted by guy
                Didn't lois have the swann book?
                With everything about krypton kryptonians kryptonite??
                Since harvest Clark told lois he wanted her to know him competly??
                Yeah. The issue was that Lois seemed to suggest she had seen Clark on Red K but aside from the events of "Crimson" (which she forgot because a mind wipe as an after effect of the antidote for the love potion), she hasn't, at least not onscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
                  Which she has no memory of.
                  But she did see it.

Comment

OOoooh! Did Clarkie make a video? Or did Oliver secretly do it in his loft? Naughty, naughty!!

Comment

I definitely think that it was a writing error since Lois has not once seen Clark under the influence of Red K - that she knows about anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by HopeforTomorrow
                        I definitely think that it was a writing error since Lois has not once seen Clark under the influence of Red K - that she knows about anyway.
                        Maybe she got to watch the bank security footage from Exile

Comment

Comment

i think maybe they could be refering to times she has seen him on red k but didnt know he was on red k at the time but offscreen clark and lois have probably talked about all the stuff that has gone on so technically she has seen him on red k.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                              Maybe she got to watch the bank security footage from Exile
                              lol... then again, maybe, in Lazurus didn't actually do some research on Clark?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                                lol... then again, maybe, in Lazurus didn't actually do some research on Clark?
                                Well you have to figure a guy getting shot by tons of rounds of bullets is rather newsworthy, or in worst case scenario youtube worthy
                                Last edited by Supsfan; 03-05-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎