No announcement yet.

Lois: "I've seen Clark on Red Kryptonite before."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois: "I've seen Clark on Red Kryptonite before."

Um, no you didn't. Anyone else starting to get annoyed by them sacrificing the consistency of the show in favor of Clois?

Yes she did, The party before Lex and Lana married, she didn't know then though.

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
      Um, no you didn't. Anyone else starting to get annoyed by them sacrificing the consistency of the show in favor of Clois?
      Actually, she did. In Crimson back in Season 6.

Comment

Actually that ticked me off because I've had a not so secret wish of Lois actually seeing Clark on RedK now that they are a couple. But even when he got infected last season, the show kept them apart on purpose (mostly because I think, last season, RedK-Clark would have just flat-out told Lois his secret after being in the same room with her for 10 seconds).

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by lexie2
        She doesn't remember that incident though.
        Last edited by morrigan01; 03-04-2011, 10:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^Yeah but she didn't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by lexie2
            Which she has no memory of.

Comment

I was really irritated by that line. When? She hasn't. She doesn't remember what happened in Crimson and didn't see him in Upgrade. So what in the world did this mean? I"m waiting on twitter canon to explain this one!

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                I was really irritated by that line. When? She hasn't. She doesn't remember what happened in Crimson and didn't see him in Upgrade. So what in the world did this mean? I"m waiting on twitter canon to explain this one!
                She saw him one of those other times he was on red K offscreen. lol

Comment

Yeah, she saw him Off-screen

Most Likely!!!

Otherwise, I am tired of the INCONSISTENCIES - PERIOD...

She's never seen him like THAT... and there are SO many times this show forgets the past that THEY wrote

Comment

Just because she didn't remember doesn't exactly mean she wasn't told.
                    Hooray for Offscreenville. Where all things we want to see happen, happens.
                    Last edited by Krypto~Luan; 03-04-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

ACtually, after Isis, Clark told her EVERYTHING in such GREAT detail... that she FEELS like she actually saw it

You know how that can happen in real life, sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                        ACtually, after Isis, Clark told her EVERYTHING in such GREAT detail... that she FEELS like she actually saw it

You know how that can happen in real life, sometimes
                        Lmfao, sad thing is I can see that happening. It's like the writers get sleepy half way through and make story lines and plot details up.

Comment

She didn't say she was told she said she saw him have Red K and the only time saw that she didn't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                            lol probably say at Lana's engagement party someone was filming it, Jimmy lol

Comment

Well, let's try and remeber all the times clark was under the influence of red k

Someone got a list?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎