Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess likes Clark..ALOT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think she is trying to steal Clark or whatever. She respects and admires him and that first scene was filled with awkardness rather than anything flirty.

Comment

Originally posted by zodismygod
      It seems that Tess is trying to steal Clark from Lois! You can see how she's flirting with him in the beginning of the episode and they have hinted at it in a couple of episodes this season. Watch out Clark!
      Given her history on keeping secrets and how Clark has reacted to that, she tried to tell the news about Conner as gently as she could. Conner was waiting outside and Tess was risking so much by bringing him there.

Comment

She admires and looks up to him thats for sure.
        But in scion she took that to a whole new level, she has a major CRUSH on him. the way she was looking at him

Clark & tess look to me like bro & sis in a weird way, i still like thier "romance" though

Comment

She's attracted to Clark physically but not enough to try to steal him away from Lois. In Scion though she was about to tell Clark he was a daddy so she tried to break the ice by acting extra nice.

Comment

Remember when Earth 2 Clark started making out with her - she was starting to give in. Yeah, she has the hots for him - IMHO

Comment

I don't think it was flirting. And she's certainly not about steal Lois. She knows that's not going to happen. It was all just awkwardness over letting him know that he kinda has a Clex baby

I think it's just a superhero crush. She looks up to him and admires him. She wants him to trust her so she can finally be a true member of the league. But if he were to go and kiss her, I don't think she'd stop him... Which I wouldn't mind too much

Originally posted by Cage
              Remember when Earth 2 Clark started making out with her - she was starting to give in. Yeah, she has the hots for him - IMHO
              Wouldn't everyone though?

Comment

I would hope a solid female character like Tess would never be degraded to having a crush on an extremely taken man like Clark. Very pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelXY
                  She admires and looks up to him thats for sure.
                  But in scion she took that to a whole new level, she has a major CRUSH on him. the way she was looking at him

Clark & tess look to me like bro & sis in a weird way, i still like thier "romance" though
                  Agree with your post. It's speculated quite a bit that she might have a crush on Clark. I've been going back and forth about whether it's romantic or a hero worship type of thing. Tess is not always easy to read. If it's a crush, it's definitely one she would never admit.

But I do like them as brother and sister, hehe.

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
                  I don't think it was flirting. And she's certainly not about steal Lois. She knows that's not going to happen. It was all just awkwardness over letting him know that he kinda has a Clex baby
                  Yeah, it definitely felt like that. At first I thought she was about to tell him about the Alexander/cyanide incident, but she was just trying to find a way to damp Conner on his dad. Like I said elsewhere, she was so adorable as she tried to tell him.

Comment

All I know is...

If I was Supes in an AU that would allow me to get away with this....

I'd "like" Tess, Lois, Chloe and hell even Cat Grant....

over and over and over... hell hopefully all at the same time!

Sorry... what were we talking about?

Comment

and to think, we use to believe she was a lesbian with the hots for lois

Comment

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
                        All I know is...

If I was Supes in an AU that would allow me to get away with this....

I'd "like" Tess, Lois, Chloe and hell even Cat Grant....

over and over and over... hell hopefully all at the same time!

Sorry... what were we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                          I didn't see it as flirting, just awkwardness.
                          Yeah she was trying to drop the bomb on him that: "oh by the way that Lex clone... he's kinda your son too and he has super powers so I need you to take care of him." ... I did not see a drop of flirting, Tess' flirting is usually something more like killing one of your minions or cutting off your pants with a rapier...

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                            Yeah she was trying to drop the bomb on him that: "oh by the way that Lex clone... he's kinda your son too and he has super powers so I need you to take care of him." ... I did not see a drop of flirting, Tess' flirting is usually something more like killing one of your minions or cutting off your pants with a rapier...
                            I would love to see that

Comment

Why shouldn't she? From their difficult relationship last season, Clark has given his trust to her, and welcomed her into the hero fold. He's giving her a chance to side with the angels. I think he's the first real friend she's had in a really long time. JMO

Comment

The Doomsday incident was due to Warner Brothers Limiting Smallville to how it could go down because of he hype over "death of superman"

Example: They told Smallville that

"Clark could NOT THROW a successful punch against Doomsday"

-----its not smallville's fault, it's WB and DC ...being....well, themselves- until they realized that maybe they should let Smallville create it's own carving into a canon, and relaxed some stuff in the final 2 seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎