No announcement yet.

Tess likes Clark..ALOT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zodismygod
    It seems that Tess is trying to steal Clark from Lois! You can see how she's flirting with him in the beginning of the episode and they have hinted at it in a couple of episodes this season. Watch out Clark!
    I don't think so. She was just nervous about telling him the news about Conner. Now I'm a big Cless fan, but even I didn't read that scene like that..... even though I could have.....

Comment

Im sure Clark wouldnt mind giving Tess a ride...when he starts flying

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
        She likes him but I don't think she's trying to flirt or seduce him or anything. She knows he loves Lois but that first scene and the awkwardness was pretty hilarious.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I think she's always had some type of feelings for him but wouldn't pursue it cuz of Lois. and I think she can totally move on with Emil.
        I don't think she has much respect for Lois - the way she usually talks to her and such... and as we saw in Luthor... IF Clark wanted her, and came on to her... she would just GO WITH IT

Hopefully, he wouldn't do that. With this show... you can never tell... if there is a spell involved or something

Comment

no flirting

I thought she was more nervous or scared of how clark would take the news that he should mentor him and that hes a mixture of both lex and clark. I didnt take that as flirting.
          Last edited by chestmyons; 03-04-2011, 11:37 PM. Reason: type

Comment

Yes...........but not as much as Earth II Tess!

----- Added 34 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
            I think she likes the idea of a man like Clark, but she has growing feeling for Emil or whatever the Docs name is.
            Dr. Emil Hamilton................just like she told Oliver........she had an itch, that needed to to scratched! She wants Clark!!!!!!
            Last edited by jpfort1957; 03-05-2011, 12:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
              I don't think she has much respect for Lois - the way she usually talks to her and such... and as we saw in Luthor... IF Clark wanted her, and came on to her... she would just GO WITH IT

Hopefully, he wouldn't do that. With this show... you can never tell... if there is a spell involved or something
              Shge stopped it if she really wnated shoe would have let it go further but she did't she had to figure out was going on.

She's really trying to be good and going stealing Clark really wouldn't qualify as good.

Comment

If she could steal him,he's not worth having.

Comment

I think she idolizes Clark and always has. It is the form of hero worship in which she would do anything for him. I don't think she is persuing Clark or trying to steal Clark. Not because of any regard for Lois. I think she knows she doesn't have a shot with Clark and just doesn't go there because of that. If she did think she had a chance with Clark she would definitely say, "YES!" That's just what I think. Who knows what the writers would come up with if Smallville had additional seasons. They might go there. But I don't see them adding that to the many plots and sub-plots this seasons.

Comment

You guys see crazy things sometimes
                    she wasn't flirting, she was nervous and awkward for telling him about the clex baby LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara
                      I think she idolizes Clark and always has. It is the form of hero worship in which she would do anything for him. I don't think she is persuing Clark or trying to steal Clark. Not because of any regard for Lois. I think she knows she doesn't have a shot with Clark and just doesn't go there because of that. If she did think she had a chance with Clark she would definitely say, "YES!" That's just what I think. Who knows what the writers would come up with if Smallville had additional seasons. They might go there. But I don't see them adding that to the many plots and sub-plots this seasons.
                      Oh! Do I smell an omega symbol? LoL

No, seriously, I do think that she has a great fondness for Clark, and given the chance she probably would love to spend some "quality time" with him... but based on last week's episode, I'm thinking she has more romantic spark with Dr. Emil.

I just think she really respects Clark, and she values his opinion of her.

Comment

Didn't see any flirting. Just that she respects and admires him, which is something we knew already. Besides, ater last week, I think she has eyes for someone else, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                          Besides, ater last week, I think she has eyes for someone else, lol.
                          NOOO! Bite your tongue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
                            NOOO! Bite your tongue!!!
                            I did. To the point it bled. But I have to come up with a counter arguement here.

Comment

Frankly,I want to see more Temill,with the Lemur video taping the scene.

Comment

She was impressed with him in the first episode when he rescued her from the bus only she had the upper hand. I think the tables have flipped with Clark being the one who Tess needs and she may have a bit of a crush on him. Can you blame her?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎