No announcement yet.

Tess in "Scion"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tess in "Scion"

I really loved how much she's developed since she was introduced in season 8. Her line saying that killing Lionel is not who she is anymore was so great.

Thoughts on her in tonight's episode?

I'm really happy they're going in this direction. But I hope they don't do classic Smallville and redeem her then off her.

I hope she lives, I've grown to love her character like i liked Davis.

Comment

I love me some Tess in this. From her first scene with Clark that was kind of awkward and funny to her total bad ass scene with Lionel ion the end she was fantastic. I love her interactions with Lionel and how she kind of was acting like a Luthor but in a redemptive way, which is something bot Lex and Lionel have done in the past, which is something I love about Luthors when they're redemptive they still blur the moral lines but their doing it to protect others. She was just so awesome with that drink I'm like it's official she's a Luthor and ofr me that doesn't mean it has to be a bad thing.

Comment

Yeah, it was nice to see her really try to put her darkness behind her. I thought she might tell Clark how she tried to kill Alexander/Conner a couple weeks ago, thereby finding out about his powers, but at least she dealt well with Lionel.

Comment

Tess 1, Lionel 0

Comment

I'm really glad she's gaining more redemption. Even though she definitely has the Luthor determination and intuition, she is good-natured in her directives. That makes me happy

Comment

Maybe from her mothers side.

Comment

all i know is tess is hott!

Comment

Loved her tonight!

Comment

she has developed very well this past season.

Comment

Originally posted by mantaray
                      Tess 1, Lionel 0
                      To be honest i kinda hated how easily he was outsmarted by her. Do you think the old school real universe lionel have been that easily done by tess?

Comment

Originally posted by computermaster
                        To be honest i kinda hated how easily he was outsmarted by her. Do you think the old school real universe lionel have been that easily done by tess?
                        I actually slightly agree here. I thought "Wait, he knows she was put up for adoption, how'd he miss the adoption papers?"

Maybe it's supposed to be hubris that was his flaw, as often was with Lionel. Or maybe to show Tess as a truly formidable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                          Maybe from her mothers side.
                          If Tess turns out (not health-wise) to be like her mother Pamela Jenkins, that would be nice. Pamela was a very compassionate woman, an ideal role-model for Tess (too bad she never knew her mother )

Originally posted by fixxxer1022
                          all i know is tess is hott!
                          QFT

Comment

Originally posted by computermaster
                            Yeah, it was TOO EASY!

And I hate the Tess is SOOOO good now... it's annoy how she light-switched in the Season opener!

I personally, thought they should have ended her character in Salvation!

Comment

Tess owns Lionel now.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎