Quotes from "Scion"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tess: And if you try to retaliate against me.. or my friends. I will crush you.

That line.. so hottttt.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by actaeon
    Al Septien tweeted that "Lois' last line was ad-libbed by Miss Durance herself."

Can anyone post her last line? I don't recall.
    And the quote you're looking for is...

"I'm sure that when we have kids, you will be an amazing father" *kiss* "Am I forgiven?"
    Last edited by Chlarkfan_phantom; 03-05-2011, 03:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am sorry the end all be all quote from that episode was in fact the quote about connor being the genetic love child of clark and lex. I bet that got all of the Clex fans in a uproar.

Comment

Originally posted by cathy14
        "Connor is the love child of Clark kent and Lex Luthor" by the marvelous Lois Lane. Best. quote. ever. hahaha
        Agree totally that was so funny and Clark's face was priceless

Comment

Originally posted by AcheronLove
          Agree totally that was so funny and Clark's face was priceless
          He had this look like "Gah why did you go there!" and then says about how she doesn't have to put it that way..lol .

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
            He had this look like "Gah why did you go there!" and then says about how she doesn't have to put it that way..lol .
            LOL too true and it took me down a sick road with the sad speech he gave about Lex to Lionel and then thinking of really Connor/Alexander is really kind of a "Love Child" ROFL

Guess we all know now though how Lex will be returning after the ending.

Also loved the nervous Tess waiting for Clark in the kitchen to get him to be the role model for Connor/Alexander.

"Does that Mean you are my father?" "ummm, I prefer Brother" ROFL

Comment

Lionel-2: I applaud your efforts, but you can't hide Alexander from me forever.
              Tess: I'm saving him from an encore performance of "Daddy Dearest."
              Lionel-2: Give me my son.
              Tess: I'm surprised that you are so hell-bent on this family reunion, given the fact that on this world, it was Lex that sent Lionel plummeting to his death.
              Lionel-2: That's proof that the Lex you knew was a true Luthor.

Lois: What just happened?
              Clark & Connor: Nothing.

Lois: Okay, Alexander is now Conner? Okay, well, I guess, if Puff Daddy can become Diddy and Prince can say he's that squiggly thing.

Lois: Okay, what's with all the cloak-and-dagger? I feel like I stepped into a Tom Clancy novel.
              Tess: I know you're probably still reeling from the Conner bomb that I dropped on you this morning, but you're the only member of our merry little league that can help me now.
              Lois: Well, considering I don't have any amazing powers or cool gadgets, I do find that hard to believe.
              Tess: You can talk Clark into getting rid of Lionel Luthor once and for all.
              Lois: I know you already went up this hill and got shot down. Since the Lionel Clark knew came around in the end, Clark is hoping this Luthor will change his spots, too.
              Tess: Hey. We need to draw a line in the sand, Lois. Clark needs to act now.
              Lois: Lionel knows his secret. He knows what can hurt him. And if they rumble in the asphalt jungle, Clark could go down for the count.
              Tess: Yeah, he could. But we both know how Lionel destroyed his own world when he had a superpowered son. And if he gets ahold of Conner, he will do the same here. I know how dangerous this is for Clark. We don't have a choice.
              Lois: Maybe we do. Just hear me out. When Elliot Ness couldn't nab Capone for murder, the government sent him up the river for getting sloppy with his taxes. Now, you and I both know that Lionel would have spent a pretty penny to hide the fact that he's from another world. What if he was just as sloppy?
              Tess: If we can find a detail that he overlooked, we could prove that he's a fake, and his entire house of cards will come crashing down.

Lionel-2: So my boy is alive. We've gotta find him.
              Scientist: We convinced Dr. Lamell to tell us that Mercer took him to Smallville. He's with Clark Kent.
              Lionel-2: Not for long. It is time for my prodigal son to return.

Lois: The Lionel I knew never got blood on his hands.
              Lionel-2: I'm not the Lionel you knew.

Lois: We need to call Clark and tell him Don Luthor is going all Godfather on us.

Lois: Thanks, but I think you've got the wrong idea, Romeo. This Juliet is already spoken for.

Conner: There's a reason Lois Lane is known for telling the truth...because you're a terrible liar.

Lionel-2: You, uh, may want to change yourself to impress Clark Kent, but we both know... don't we? Deep down, you'll always be a Luthor.

Conner: I'm not like you, Clark. I mean, maybe on the outside with what I can do, but what that ring brought out in me -- that was all Lex.
              Clark: There's a shadow inside all of us. But that doesn't mean you need to embrace it. You decide who you really are. And I know you'll make the right choice and become the hero you're destined to be.
              Conner: That means a lot coming from you. Well, if you feel that way, maybe, uh, I should start dressing for the part. I know I have a lot to learn. But when you feel I'm ready to join the team, I'd like to.

Lionel-2: Together, we could've ruled this world. I would give anything, my son, just to have you by my side.
              Last edited by svfanforlife; 08-25-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎