Television Ratings for "Scion"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.3 million is my prediction. I didn't see many promos this week compared to last, and most CW stuff was in repeats this week
    Unfortunately I think you're right, Craig. There was almost no promotion, unlike Fortune, which got a lot of promotion. You'd think CW would aggressively promote Smallville on its final season, but alas no. And because they delayed SV's return by a week Scion isn't a sweeps episode either So yeah it could rate lower than Masquerade. Too bad.

Comment

i dont think it was a bad episode and alot of fans seem to have liked it, but hey we all have our personal prefrence on what we like/dislike. Personally i hope we stay within 2.4-2.6mill.

Comment

I'm going with a 2.55

Comment

Smallville 1.0/3 2.24

Comment

nice it got demo of 1.0

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

2.24 isnt to bad, was hoping it would have stayed around the same as last week figures but still isnt bad.
            Last edited by superspider02; 03-05-2011, 10:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Overnight broadcast primetime ratings for Friday, March 4, 2011:

Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Viewers (Millions)
              8:00 CBS The Defenders 1.5/6 8.58
              NBC Who Do You Think You Are 1.2/4 6.13
              CW Smallville 1.0/3 2.24
              ABC Supernanny 0.9/3 3.33
              FOX NAACP Image Awards 0.6/2 2.24
              9:00 NBC Dateline NBC 1.5/5 6.26
              CBS CSI: NY (R) 1.4/5 8.67
              ABC Primetime: What Would You Do 1.1/4 3.47
              CW Supernatural 1.0/3 2.22
              FOX NAACP Image Awards 0.6/2 2.44
              10:00 NBC Dateline NBC 2.1/7 7.27
              CBS Blue Bloods (R) 1.4/5 8.44
              ABC 20/20 1.2/4 4.75
              -

Comment

The Demo is more important than the number of viewers, a sad but true fact. So actually we did very well last night

Comment

ya even with the dip in viewers over 2 mill is still good, plus ya really ultimately the numbers dont matter all to much now with the show wrapping, but its always nice to see show do well on end.

Comment

See Supesfan I called it last week the ratings would drop cause of the trash that Fortune was.. PPl can spin things anyway they want but as predicted they still fell..

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
                      See Supesfan I called it last week the ratings would drop cause of the trash that Fortune was.. PPl can spin things anyway they want but as predicted they still fell..
                      So going by your logic did everybody love Isis because harvest went up 300k? Did everybody love Masquerade as well?

Comment

U asked me that already and i answered it if u want u can go look it up..

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
                          U asked me that already and i answered it if u want u can go look it up..
                          Well if you are using the logic that the ratings for any given week is as black and white depending on how the previous episode was then that is the only way those ratings can be explained

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan

So this is it before the hiatus???, numbers are going to drop even more when SV returns. This suuuuuuucks

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelXY
                              So this is it before the hiatus???, numbers are going to drop even more when SV returns. This suuuuuuucks
                              If it wasn't for it being the last season I could definitely see the show drop under 2M(like the rest of the network) but with it being the final 5 episodes plus I am guessing they will get tons of promotion for Booster they might be able to stay above 2M

Comment

Right now, Smallville is #1 on Amazon Video on Demand.

Pretty good for a ten year old TV show.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎