Collapse
No announcement yet.

Film Scores/Soundtracks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite soundtrack right now is Highlander. All Queen songs. Nowadays soundtracks are a bunch of different folks which is cool but I hope we get some more where its entirely one great band.

Comment

I'm trying to get my hands on the soundtrack to one of my all time favourite films Fly Away Home (1996). It's only in bootleg, and I've seen one on ebay for a good price, not too expensive. Gonna get it as soon as I get paid again. The music in that film is breathtakingly beautiful.

Comment

Mark Snow's soundtrack music for The X-Files TV Series was really distinctive.

Comment

in Twilight- breaking dawn part 2 at the ending the songs choice is really good and they are really awesome and heavy metal song of linkin park form Transformer is also good.

Comment

Does anyone else think film score soundtracks are under appreciated?

Alan Menken holds the spot for me as a child, all his music is purely gold. But if we are going to go more recently, Carter Burwell is high on my list and it's not because of Twilight, it's actually because of True Grit. I did a major analysis for university on the way the film portrayed women and the soundtrack was simply amazing.

Joseph Bishara did a good job with the score of The Conjuring as well more recently

Comment

Right now my favorite soundtracks are the Back To The Future ones. I love Power Of Love and Back In Time by Huey Lewis and The News.

And of course gotta show love to the Smallville soundtracks. Some of the best music and it helps bring back the best memories from the show.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎