X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the avy Amber

Woot! New thread

I hope we get something good for Clois tonight

Comment

YAY,new thread for discussing new PDAs that will occur in Scion and beyond!

Comment

New thread!!!WOOT!!!!

Comment

*dances around in new thread.. does the give us a great PDA dance to tptb*..

I really want a good saving Lois scene too..

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
            Okay thanks, I thought the number of threads had something to do with the season we were on. Like Clois was #6 because Lois had been on the show for 6 years...guess I over thought it
            Lois has been in the show for seven years, not six. Yay for the new thread. Hopefully, we will have lots of fun Clois spoilers to discuss.

Comment

Clois in Scion was epic. I don't know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                Clois in Scion was epic. I don't know where to start.
                I know. I just loved it.. we even got a mention of clois babies.. by Lois herself..

Now all we need is for Booster to slip and give some sort of confirmation it will happen one day!!

Comment

Well, apparently the "PDA" Al confirmed was just a peck, as usual. And Clark didn't even seem concerned about Lois, even though she was kidnapped and Conner almost killed her.

Comment

Annette made a tweet about going to Vancouver (it seems) next week so I guess she is in part 1. Oh so don't want Kevin Fair to direct the wedding.

Comment

More Cless, when you see Clark kissing other women,and to me he is Clark, looks like him. It takes away from the Lois and Clark romance. Then is another I won't watch.

Comment

^^ Do we know for sure they are filming part 1 next week? I don't know anymore LOL

Getting back to spoilers, hopefully we hear something about the wedding soon!

Comment

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
                          Annette made a tweet about going to Vancouver (it seems) next week so I guess she is in part 1. Oh so don't want Kevin Fair to direct the wedding.
                          Did she say it was for Smallville? I mean, she might be going to Vancouver for another reason entirely.

Regardless, I don't care about the director any more. I realized, after today, that all we are going to get, for now on, is small pecks (if even) and no emphasis on Lois at all, not even when she is almost killed by a violent super powered individual.

So, does it really matter who is going to direct the wedding at all? I don't think it does. *shrugs*
                          Last edited by liana; 03-04-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joan Tyler
                            More Cless, when you see Clark kissing other women,and to me he is Clark, looks like him. It takes away from the Lois and Clark romance. Then is another I won't watch.
                            Who cares? That's Clark Luthor, not OUR Clark. It doesn't take anything away from Clois.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                              ^^ Do we know for sure they are filming part 1 next week? I don't know anymore LOL

Getting back to spoilers, hopefully we hear something about the wedding soon!
                              they are either finishing dominion or starting part 1 and somehow I don't see Annette in the Zod episode.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by liana
                              Did she say it was for Smallville? I mean, she might be going to Vancouver for another reason entirely.
                              The way she worded her tweet made it seem like she knew the fans would get it but JMO.
                              Last edited by jbshmdfb; 03-04-2011, 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                                Who cares? That's Clark Luthor, not OUR Clark. It doesn't take anything away from Clois.
                                Even though it doesn't take away from Clois, I just would rather not see it. I don't want Lois to be all sad and alone in her world because Ollie has died maybe at the hands of Clark Luthor only to see him making out with Tess.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎