No announcement yet.

Ever mentioned on the show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever mentioned on the show?

I found this on a website and it makes PERFECT sense, however, I'm not sure it was actually ever mentioned on the show. Maybe it was on a piece of paper and I just missed it. Does everybody remember Pamela Jenkins from the season one episode, Crush? She was Lex's nanny whom he said "betrayed" her? She was dying and Lex didn't want anything to do with her. Turns out, that's Tess's mother. Pamela Jenkins did have an affair (and a child) with Lionel Luthor. And as we found out in season 10, Tess is Lionel's daughter. I'm not sure the show creators always intended for Tess to be a Luthor or if this was just dumb luck (a mystery child floating around who just happened to have a mother with red hair). Anyway, that's actually pretty cool. Here's a link:
    http://smallville.*****.com/wiki/Pamela_Jenkins

Tess was made a Luthor during this season, imo, mostly because Tess was meant to be SV's verion of Mercy back in season eight.

Comment

Well Cassidy is a blonde and they died her hair red for the show. Id say its a safe bet they always planned on making her a Luthor.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎