Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Your Favorite Drunk?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom has a great comedic ability; he's awesome at deadpan looks and responses. Came in handy here!

Comment

I like drunk hangover clark running into a wall. Close second elvis emil.

Comment

They were all funny but Clark really cracked me up with his antics.

Comment

I like Clark's drunk. He portrayed a mischevious drunk, playing benign pranks that were not harmful, just rascally. It was not an over-the-top type of drunk and maintained some of the natural reserve the character of Clark has. And it was different enough from the way he plays Clark on Red K. I thought it was very appealling and not a complete departure from who the character of Clark Kent might have been at age 10, but with superpowers. I think that was a good choice by TW. I like the reeling point of view from the camera in the tease when Clark stood up. It was an effective way of portraying the feeling of a hangover and the room spinning and the way TW played it made it seem as if this type of feeling was something the character Clark had never experienced before. I think he did a great job.

Comment

Clark - funny but I don't know about the vandalism - I almost voted for him for the wall
            Lois - didn't see much
            Oliver - didn't see much and I can't get that drag picture out of my mind
            Chloe - my vote simply for the "monkeeeeeeey"
            Tess - didn't seem much changed except for singing
            Emil - great Elvis impersonation but he was tooo changed for me

Comment

oh heck...i picked everyone!

~K

Comment

Everyone! Though we didn't see Lois drunk much.

Loved Clark drunk, stealing the Luthorcorp symbol, crashing into the wall
                Loved Oliver in drag.... though I guess that wasn't when he was drunk. Loved his covo with Clark in the bathroom.
                Loved Emil's Elvis impersonation and Tess singing with him.

And Chloe's ''monkeeeeeeeeyyyy''

Comment

Clark. He was absolutely hilarious. Tom was fantastic in those scenes.

Comment

Emil's got my vote haha

Comment

It was between Emil and Clark and Clark was hilarious being drunk. Emil took the cake though with his Elvis impersonation, it was so freaking funny!!!

Comment

Clark wins for me for stealing the Luthorcorp sign.
                        The Clark/Oliver convo in the bathroom was made of win.
                        And Ollie asking Clark if he was really made of steel? HA!

Comment

Drunk Clark all the way! Wow, how ADORABLE! I couldn't stop laughing when he stole the LuthorCorp sign! But what made the scene even better was sober Clark's reactions to watching himself drunk. Tom Welling's such an elegant and understated actor--so good with the subtle looks that just crack you up!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎