No announcement yet.

The Infamous Tape

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar
    Has anyone been able to figure out what Chloe is screaming to Lois when Oliver runs by...?
    No, but I want someone to figure it out.

Comment

Someone in another thread said she saying, "This is so nice! You guys, thank you so much!!" For Tess and Lois decorating the limo...

Comment

Adding one more thing...as I've watched this tape dozens of times, I just love that the last words are hearing Ollie saying (while watching it with the rest, not the drunk Ollie...), "Great stuff....I'm real proud of ya..."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65tl9V0q5U

Comment

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
            "IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!"

Really???? *watches again* I missed it...MONKEY.

~K

Comment

I've must have watched it about two dozen times and its still funny

Comment

clark pointing out the monkey is one of my favorite parts. and chloe's laugh at the end of the word "monkey" CRACKS me up! and then clark slurring his words as he introduces the lemur to emil. oh so good...!

This made "Fortune" one of my favorite episodes to re-watch! It was almost like getting glimpses of what the actors are really like having fun together (not that they're all normally drunks, haha - but they probably had to let loose a lot more for this part).

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎