Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't Clark have met Batman first?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to know why would the writers like doing this -- bringing iconic characters (who first has never appeared in this show) to be mentioned and its not Clark who mentioned them.

Just doing this fuels fanbase to have Bruce and Diana more.

Comment

If Chloe met Bruce and Dianna before they found their hero mantles then I don't really care.From what I took from her talk of her double identity is if Chloe crosses paths.With another hero she'll point them in the direction of the Justice League.That way she's helping without stealing Clark's thunder.

Comment

I finally got around to watching all the episodes of season ten I missed online, I figured there would be a topic for this on here as Chloe loving or hating is almost as high as the Chlois theory on forums...

The way I took this? She put on Fate's mask before going to see Clark and hasn't seen him since, I get that she might of seen a lot of future heroes and battles via that and thus she might not of actually met them, but know of them, the same way Fate knew about Clark.

My two cents...

Comment

the way this show went, im glad batman never came on it

Comment

^ They kinda replaced Batman with Green Arrow who's not really himself either.

Comment

Season 11 seemingly resolves this issue, as there Chloe appears to not have met either Bruce nor Diana before. Of course, this claim was in the same scene where she claimed to have been the first to have seen Clark's potential. So, she was probably full of it. Though, she has met a billionaire with high-tech toys (*cough*Oliver Queen*cough*) and Diana isn't the only woman in DC who could be described as "wonderous" (heck, she's not even the only one to use the moniker "Wonder Woman").

If you encountered Batman, you'd be more likely to comment him dressing like a bat, rather than his gadgets.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎