No announcement yet.

Shouldn't Clark have met Batman first?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
    Are people complaining about Green Arrow protecting Metropolis and not Star city?
    Nah, they're still getting over TW's eye color.

Comment

I think they felt they had to mention Batman somewhere before the end of the show. MOD EDIT
      Last edited by Vergon6; 02-26-2011, 12:58 AM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10-predicting hypothetical 'whining'-fan-on-fan talk

Comment

i didnt think it was bad, she only refrenced that they are out there and clark and the gang will probably run into them in the future. I liked they were able to throw out that bats/ww are in sv world. Even though we dont get to see them through dam restrictions.

Comment

Meh. I'm not really bothered about specifics, but at LEAST we got a mention of them, which would be the closest to them being on the show we'll get.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
            Nah, they're still getting over TW's eye color.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
              I think they felt they had to mention Batman somewhere before the end of the show. And if Clark had mentioned meeting him, then we would have fans whining that we didn't see it onscreen.

EXACTLY!

Comment

I would have prefered that honor be given to Clark,but a mention is a mention by any other name.

Comment

I'm sorry I must have missed what happend but how did Chloe reference the bat?

Comment

she mentioned to clark when she was gone she has met some other heroes. A wonderous women who would toss you through a loop, and a billionare with some high tech toys.

Comment

Pffft yeah right, Bruce Wayne hanging around with Chloe. Also letting her in on his secret identity
                      Last edited by Superboy-Prime; 02-25-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Clark didn't call dibs on Batman or Wonder Woman. His fault, not Chloe's.

Comment

In the comics Batman and Wonder Woman are not the first heroes that meet Superman. Despite being founding members of the Justice League. So I don't see why this should bother me in Smallville, either. No big deal.

Comment

Chloe is meeting WW and Batman... she will create the Justice League

Comment

It doesn't bother me that she met them, what bothers me is that there's no real reason why she would have met them. Wasn't she underground working with the SS? How did she run into them? Are they honestly going to try and make me believe that Bruce Wayne, paranoid secret-obsessed control freak Bruce Wayne somehow allowed Chloe to figure out his secret identity? Where did Chloe meet Diana? On her island? imo, there wasn't a good enough setup for a line like that because that was the first we'd heard that she'd traveled the world. I don't care that she met them first because a lot of people will meet them before Clark, it just didn't make any sense why she would meet them.

Comment

i dont care if it was unnecessary i squealed like a ***** and i dont do that often or at all

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎