Collapse
No announcement yet.

" Temil Scenes "

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it!!!!!! Best suprise of the episode!

Comment

Who Knew Emil was such a "Hunka Hunka burnin' Love"!

Comment

Loved it!! They have good chemistry

Comment

This was the best part of this episode! I love Temil

Comment

I love how Oliver says, "I'm proud of you", when they are scrambling to turn off the tape

Comment

The writers did an excellent job in pairing Tess and Emil. They make a cool couple even though Tess' body language conveyed the impression that she like him!!

I just hope the writers make her the new Watchtower. With Tess offering Chloe the Watchtower role when she was using the computer to scan for the events of the Bachelor party, the writers gave the impression that she is the New Watchtower.

I just hope the writers do not ally her to Lionel in Scion!! Tess is on the path to goodness and I hope the writers will continue with the good path in the hope of Emil and Tess being permanent members of Watchtower.

I just wonder what is going to happen with the darkness imprinted on Oliver? Will the writers kill off the Green Arrow or will Tess/Watchtower find a way to detox the darkness out of Oliver?

The episode was a fun episode and it was great to see great interaction between Tess and Chloe!! I just hope Tess become a key ally in Clark's destiny to lead the Silver Age.

However, it is disappointing that the writers killed off Hawkman!! I would have loved to seen Hawkman, Oliver, Clark, Tess, Chloe and the Suicide Squad fighting the Darkside and Lex Luthor.

THE GOV

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger
                  I was sceptic about those two, didnt like the temil thing very much. But they do have good chemistry together and are awesome characters. As long as the writers dont speed up things too much, and write them as some epic love, repeating the cycle of pandering, i guess i'm fine with their interaction.

I was thinking that the characters were going to just forget it ever happened...

Comment

I agree Gov, Tess' body language in the WT scene at the end there definitely conveyed that she likes him.

Comment

It was fun except for those final few seconds on the tape.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                        that was the best part!

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                          Yeah that was the best part.

Comment

They are too cute together. Nice singing. I wonder if this will go anywhere?

Comment

Talk about a random pairing... The last time I remember Emil talking about Tess, he called her a rat... Ofscreenville is an impressive show indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennsen
                                Talk about a random pairing... The last time I remember Emil talking about Tess, he called her a rat... Ofscreenville is an impressive show indeed.
                                Everyone called Tess that LOL. They've all moved on and forgiven her.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎