Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes and References from "The French Mistake"

Talk about your favorite quotes and references here.

Misha: *tweeting* - "R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O."

- - - - -

Misha: *tweeting* - "Do you, ever, get that feeling that someone's in the backseat? Frowny face."
    Last edited by SVfan26; 02-26-2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Real World References

Okay so we know this was a meta episode, but what did you guys pick up on in the episode that they pulled from their real lives? Let's make a list!

1. Misha's tweeting and the clothes he was wearing which connects to his tweets
      2. Jensen's soap opera career
      3. Sera's real voice
      4. Genevieve Padalecki who played Ruby who is Jared's wife who we all know the story of that lol

I know there are a ton more, so hopefully you guys can remember some. Must watch this one again.

Comment

They had the SPN magazine in Jensen's trailer.
        They said that Jensen was from Texas

lol

Comment

OH yes the Magazine

Comment

5. Kripke's pilot that he's working on (I'm not sure it's actually called Octocobra)

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

6. Robert Singer naming Bobby Singer after him

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

7. Supernatural being filmed in Vancouver
            Last edited by xrayvision; 02-25-2011, 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Dean: What kind of douchebag names a character after themself.

Comment

The reference to Dean Cain playing superman on a TV show.

Okay...so technically that is not from the guys real lives, but it is from "real life"
                I didn't read the original post very well

Comment

I like the fact they make fun of the ratings and how not many people watch the show LOL

Did you guys notice Misha's hair in the scene where he gets killed I think they were making fun of Cas' hair from season 4

Comment

Dean: "Why Would anybody want to watch our lives"
                    Sam: "Well according to the interviewer, not very many people do. Look im not saying it makes sense, im just saying we landed in some dimension where your Jensen Ackles and im something called Jared Padalecki"
                    Dean: "Oh so what, now your Polish?"

Bum: "The scary man killed the attractive crying man"
                    And Basically all of Sam and Dean trying to act!
                    Sam: *makes dramatic hand movement* "If theres a key, *makes dramatic hand movement* there has to be a Lock"

Comment

Dean playing with all the rubber knives was good, and my wife loved the scene where jared was on the computer in front of a giant picture of himself as a cowboy.

Watchiung Dean freak out by Jensen's Days Of Our Lives performance was funny.

The entire episode the show just made fun of itself, and it was hilarious and one of the best ever.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Also a real life reference is when Sera was on the phone, and she said she would come in and talk to them, and Bobby Singer, Jeremy Carver, and Ben Edlund said she was too new that the boys wouldnt know who she is or listen to her. Sera Gamble only stepped into the front runner for the show's shoes this season, as Kripke disappeared into his secret writing cabin for his new pilot he is working on.
                      Last edited by hamm3rtym3; 02-26-2011, 06:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

"Misha's celebrity tweet says it's a black market organ thing. I'm betting drugs."

Sam: Should we be killing anybody?
                        Dean: I don't think so.
                        Sam: Running?
                        Dean: Where?

There were too many great lines in this one!!

Comment

They had the real makeup picture references over the makeup chairs.

Also, Misha's 'acceptance' and them playing a 'joke' on him. I guess they do that quite often, rag on him haha.

I bet the wedding picture of G and Jared is real too

'apparently the boys seem to be on some kind of extended psychodelic acid trip' haha

Misha tweeting 'ever get that feeling that someone's in the backseat [frowny face]'
                          Last edited by Ginx; 02-26-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

All the quotes mentioned in this thread, this episode was full of so many awesome lines and inside jokes.

Dean's "Dude (Look's Like A Lady)" was awesome and Balthazar referring to The Godfather was great.

Comment

the episode itself was awesome.

my only complaint, after making the Nod to Jared's "gilmore girls" past a few seasons ago, is they never mentioned smallville for Jensen ;(

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎