Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The House Guest"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I love Damon and really don´t like to turn him into a cold killer I miust say that after what Katherine confessed to him abt her choice and that John was the one behing it I DEMAND THE WRITTERS TO LET DAMON KILL KATHERINE, JOHN AND JULES (ofc Jules has to be on his death list) LOL Oh, but it doesn´t need to be necessarily in that order!
    Last edited by rej@ne; 02-26-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Another fantastic episode with some very powerful moments - my favourite being Damon killing Luka with the flamethrower. Every key relationship and connection was touched upon in this episode, and each of them were handled brilliantly. Even Caroline singing was saved from being completely cheesy by the TVD twist that was put on it with her compelling the band to play with her. I can't believe we have to wait so long to see why Isobel's back, how Matt will handle the truth, and what Alaric will tell Jenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
        Another fantastic episode with some very powerful moments - my favourite being Damon killing Luka with the flamethrower. Every key relationship and connection was touched upon in this episode, and each of them were handled brilliantly. Even Caroline singing was saved from being completely cheesy by the TVD twist that was put on it with her compelling the band to play with her. I can't believe we have to wait so long to see why Isobel's back, how Matt will handle the truth, and what Alaric will tell Jenna.
        Plus, how all convinced Katherine will handle the whole damon rejection and dismissal! She´d always thought she had him in the palm of her hand and now...

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
          Plus, how all convinced Katherine will handle the whole damon rejection and dismissal! She´d always thought she had him in the palm of her hand and now...
          Yeah, Damon rejecting Katherine was one of my favourite scenes in this episode. She's been able to manipulate him for so long and that was definitive proof that the tables have turned.

Comment

Yeah, Damon rejecting Katherine was one of my favourite scenes in this episode. She's been able to manipulate him for so long and that was definitive proof that the tables have turned.
            Yeah, right? I wish to see Katherine "chasing" Damon for a change!

Comment

I like how Damon's kind of reverted to his Season 1 persona a little bit in how cold he is. His unlikely friendship with Alaric is still one of the best parts of the show

Comment

I like how Damon's kind of reverted to his Season 1 persona a little bit in how cold he is. His unlikely friendship with Alaric is still one of the best parts of the show
                I do agree with that! I laugh a lot when Ric begged Damon not to kill the reporter Andie and Damon joked abt it. I mean Alaric was cool with the whole blood sucking thing he just asked Damon to not kill Andie coz she´s jenna´s friend...
                But I was worried after Alaric killed Ekijah and was pretty much upset with Damon abt his surprising unspoken plan. He kinda warned Damon to be aware that he must play clean with Alaric otherwise he´s gonna loose his only one "friend".

Comment

10. This show doesn't put out bad episodes. It's like the "anti-Smallville" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                    10. This show doesn't put out bad episodes. It's like the "anti-Smallville" or something.
                    HAHAHAHA ! totally true!!

Comment

I enjoyed seeing Damon push Katherine off him. I cried in laughter, serves her right.

My big question is if Martin gave Bonnie her powers back, did he make her stronger? He very well knows she's not strong enough to kill Klaus on her own. Did he giver her a boost?

Comment

I did the same thing when Damon did that. I fully expected him to revert to Katherine like he did before.

I did not like Bonnie in this one, and her return of powers is odd. I wasn't sure if Martin did that on purpose or if he somehow tainted them when he gave them to her. Her look and what she said at the end make me suspicious of her.

But that could just be b/c I find her relationship with Jeremy a little on the skeevy side.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎