T:TSCC, Series coming to SyFy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You Are The Resistance"

April 21, 2011
    Going by canon set out in the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series, Judgment Day should hit Thursday. In these final few precious hours, there is little members of the human race can do to prepare for total domination by our new artificially intelligent masters!
    Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 04-20-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Of course today is Judgement day in the TTSCC timeline.crap i`m off to find a bunker.

Comment

Lol I didn't even think of that. I still think a mini-series or even bringing the show back would work. Although I think both John and Sarah are in other tv shows.

Comment

Seriously! Are you kidding me!!! It really is Judgement Day and Skynet has won

Syfy is pulling the T:TSCC reruns, after tonights block. We barely got into the 2nd season!

I was really enjoying the re-runs, and the ratings weren't that bad, guess I'll get the DVD's *sigh*
          Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 04-21-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Just read, Syfy is running the last 17 episodes of S2 in an all day marathon on
            Thurs. May 19.
            Strangely, SyFy is skipping two episodes from the marathon - Alison From Palmdale (Season 2, Episode 4) and Goodbye to All That (Epi.5). Two really good episodes. :/

Comment

Why would they skip episodes and why did they pull it, no viewers?

I didn't even know it was on there until I was flicking channels one day. I don't watch them on there because I have DVD's.

I guess this is less hope of it ever returning.

I would love to see a movie to close it all out and end it. Give us peace and closure.

Is this ever possible?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎