Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Birth Pangs" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloisornothing
    I don't feel any attraction between Jack and Erica, their common story is just boring. Nothing happens. On the contrary things are more interesting with Hobbes/Erica, since Hobbes is involved against his will to kill Joe and Eli, things are going to be really interesting between them two. BTW, wasn't Samantha Ferris supposed to be in this episode?

Joshua : I agree about John May said. He is no longer Joshua 5C anymore but Lisa didn't fell into the trap! (Lisa rocks!) I felt like human emotion when Joshua was talking to Anna...Is this just me?
    "iy mate" said in the thickest accent anyone could pull off lol. I love the connection between Eric and Jack and they could make such a great loving couple. Although I think right now hobbes is already in that dark place so the temporary lusting they have going on makes sense.

Comment

Maybe the show needs to show some serious sensual actions. I'm sure a lot of us are really curious about a love making session full titanic window foggig style between a human and a V. That could kick the show up a notch??

Comment

Originally posted by John May
        Maybe the show needs to show some serious sensual actions. I'm sure a lot of us are really curious about a love making session full titanic window foggig style between a human and a V. That could kick the show up a notch??
        +1

i dug the ep.

a few scenes were scorchers...i def agree that peppering in some scenes like this will draw more audience. lots of eyecandy on the show...couldn't hurt to try. (kenneth johnson and directors, i hope you are reading this!?)

some of the hotness -

1. the bam-chicky-bam-bam scene that ended quickly with lisa and that raphael-guy
        2. the hot mother/daughter suckerpunch theme
        3. erica telling the 5c skeptics what's-good in those aviator sunglasses of hers.
        4. anna in that red dress. ay mami!!

non-hotness -

that thing between hobbes and erica. let us not go back there. lol it was comedy for me mostly...but this is not a good example of "hot" as the general concensus has agreed on this forum.

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        Fierro is awesome. Glad the team has a hacker now.
        +1

as if the name 'fierro' alone wasn't cool enough on it's own...yeah, this guy rox.
        Last edited by maven; 02-24-2011, 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎