No announcement yet.

Laura Vandervoort Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Vandervoort Art

As I said in my "about me" section on here...YES...I know I forgot the 'h' in my user name...oh well! Typo that can't be fixed (-_-)...anyways...here is a pic I'm working on, started back in June-July of 2010..like it says in my album on my profile..got the idea from an OG Abel pic and the song Anthem of the Angels by Breaking Benjamin...hope you enjoy it...I'll be posting more pics of it as I work on it

SO...just looked on Laura Vandervoort's 'official site' (lauravandervoort.net) and turns out..in the News section..for Feb. 26th...my pic I'm working on appears there for 'another piece of fan art!' NICCEEE!!!

Comment

Here is some more I have done to it...sorry my cell takes crappy pics sometimes....

Comment

Nice. Is it finished yet, or are you gonna keep adding details?

Comment

I still have a lot more to do before its finished lol.

Comment

WOW!!!!
            Wonderful design, you're an artist, my sincere congratulations, I can not wait to see it finished!

I'm also trying to draw a picture of Laura, I'm not as good as you, maybe you can give me some good advice, it is in: Creative Endeavors Smallville \ Media \ fanart

Thanks and again congratulations!!!!

Comment

Beautiful work!
              Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! @ RichterBelmont, I checked yours out, awesome idea you have going as well. As far as advice..(never been too good at giving advice and stuff), but I'll have you know it took me at least 10 poster boards to get it right...I went back to the store like 3 times all within the same night/day to get more lol...it took me a while to get it just right. So if you have something your working on and you can't get it just the way you want it keep trying, you'll end up getting it..I have tried to draw her several times again from different pics...they looked ok but not like this one..I have been working off and on on this one since June/July of 2010 lol...just taking my time on it cause this one I don't wanna mess up. So just keep trying and trying until your satisfied with what you have...and don't try to rush...thats one of my biggest problems...in such a hurry to see what the finished piece will look like so I rush through some and sit back and look and you can tell lol. So yea man, just keep trying and don't give up and take your time.

Comment

i would love a scan of that awesome picture and hang it on my wall please and thank you

Comment

Thanks for the compliment! If I had a scanner big enough to scan it I would...its on a poster board lol.

Comment

Thank you for your valuable advice J0n, you were very kind.
                      My design is small in size (A4), so now that I've finished the main tract, I made ​​copies (with scannera scale of 1 \ 1) to test various methods of finishing, I have not risk of ruining everything.
                      I will try to make a copy in grayscale (with pencil), a test with water colors (a bit difficult because the small size) and a staining pc (pixel art).
                      Still compliment for your excellent work and patience that it took you to realize.
                      We update.....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎