Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Masquerade" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha!! I finally figured out where I know her from...she's been on Supernatural and The Vampires Diaries...

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      Sarah playing with action figures hahahaha
      That was a very funny scene.

Comment

well casey never raised her plus casey has been through a lot of stuff so it has made him hard and a little uncaring.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Sarah playing with action figures hahahaha
        Maybe it's just because I still can't grasp the fact that Morgan is in an actual relationship again. Apparently neither can he.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
          haha!! I finally figured out where I know her from...she's been on Supernatural and The Vampires Diaries...
          wait was she Bella?

Comment

wait was she Bella?

I don't remember her name but she was the thief that kept popping up...

Comment

their dorks lol

Comment

That was Bella.

Comment

Ya Bella. i hated that character lol. she just didnt fit into the supernatural world.

Comment

I sort of liked Bella or at least the concept of her character meaning someone using the Supernatural realm for their own personal gain. I don't really miss her character though.

Comment

What no "The red coats are comming" line? lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Now that was pretty cool.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

haha chuck and i said it at the same time
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-21-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

well it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                          I sort of liked Bella or at least the concept of her character meaning someone using the Supernatural realm for their own personal gain. I don't really miss her character though.
                          ya i agree the concept was good but her character felt like it should have been on another show. that was when the CW forced SPN to add 2 female cast members to the series so think they had to come up with something last minute. think Ruby was more thought out.

anyway the actress is good doing stuff like this on chuck.

Comment

I'm glad he's flashing on something other than Kung Fu, because that was getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                              well it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
                              yup totally blown him away.

glad they didnt end the volkoff storyline but wonder if his daughter is going to be the new bad guy of the series or if shell break her father out or will she just be good. id assume she would be bad eventually just because we have to many good guy characters.

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                              I'm glad he's flashing on something other than Kung Fu, because that was getting old.
                              same here. id like to see more of the intersects skills then just fighting.
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-21-2011, 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ya i agree the concept was good but her character felt like it should have been on another show. that was when the CW forced SPN to add 2 female cast members to the series so think they had to come up with something last minute. think Ruby was more thought out.

anyway the actress is good doing stuff like this on chuck.
                                Ruby was the more likable of the two due to the irony or the boys getting help from a demon. Well help at first.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎