SGuthrie27's Fan Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kneel4justice
    OMG *___________* these rock, LOL
    Thank you very much, K4J! I don't think they're nearly as artistically cool and creative as the batches that you have come up with, and I don't have nearly as many, or quite the variety, but coming from an avatar-making super-star like yourself, I will take that as a major compliment.

Comment

Well... I decided today that I was really going to try to make something extra-special to celebrate the wonderful scenes that Smallville has given Chlarkers since the very first season, especially since this Friday marks Chloe Sullivan's last appearance on the show. Because of this, I have created 5 special avatars for each season of the show to commemorate all the extra-special Chlark hugs, kisses, and beautiful moments that have occurred from Season 1 up until today. I will add my Season 10 batch soon, but for now, I have finished my avatars for Seasons 1-9. Each set is colorized to match that season's DVD set, 'cause I thought that would just look cool. As always, snag and credit as you'd like, and comments are always appreciated. Have a wonderful Chlarky rest of your weekend!!!!!

We'll start off with some vintage Season 1 Chlark:
      Attached Files

Comment

Next, how about some retro, "Rush"-filled Season 2 avatars?

Comment

Let's see what you think of this rather "Magnetic" bunch of Season 3 Chlark avatars -- and I want the "Truth" here!
          Attached Files

Comment

Grab one of these Season 4 avatars before their "Gone" -- you're "Bound" to love 'em!

Comment

Season 5... Can this "Vessel" of a thread contain the Chlarky Kiss of Awesomeness?!?

Comment

Did I do the Season 6 batch of Chlark avatars "Justice?" You decide...
                Attached Files

Comment

Season 7's Chlark avatars won't leave you feeling "Blue!"

Comment

Season 8 was full of more Chlarky hugs than ever before! Hooray!!!!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                      Ladies who are Hugh Jackman fans, try not to drool TOO much over this next bunch...
                      I'm not promising anything. . .

I can't wait to see the rest of you Chlarky avis. I can't believe we're fixing to say goodbye to them.

Comment

Season 9 was... eh. Not the best Chlarky season, but I worked with what I had.

Comment

Very nice Lovin the avis

Comment

Originally posted by indy1jones2
                            Very nice Lovin the avis
                            Thank you very much, Jason! Glad you like them!

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by hughie87
                            I'm not promising anything. . .

I can't wait to see the rest of you Chlarky avis. I can't believe we're fixing to say goodbye to them.
                            Nor can I, and thank you kindly, Summer! I'm glad you enjoyed the ones I've posted thus far. I'm planning on flying through them throughout the rest of the season as we head toward the finale, but I'm especially going to be using them this week, gearing up for "Fortune."
                            Last edited by SGuthrie27; 02-20-2011, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ooooohhh.. I LOVE all of the "10 years of Chlark" ones!! I just need to think of which one I want now

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
                                Ooooohhh.. I LOVE all of the "10 years of Chlark" ones!! I just need to think of which one I want now
                                THANKS, Diana! That's going to be my problem, too... which I'm going to solve by using ALL of them at some time or another, switching between them probably almost daily! I appreciate your compliment, and feel free to snag away!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎