Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGuthrie27's Fan Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job on the Chloe/Allison avatars, Jeff!

Comment

• Love them all Jeff! They are great.. especially love the colouring of the black and white ones.. wow so pretty!.. And Chloe's face in the Rabid one always pulls on my heart strings.

Comment

• Wow, Jeff, just had a look at all your Chloe avis, boy you've been busy! They're just awesome
        Last edited by Livstevi21; 08-04-2011, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pali
          I love dramatic expressions........oh and wind effect in her hair is hot
          SO very much agreed, Pali!!! Well said.

Originally posted by rockyshadow
          Great job on the Chloe/Allison avatars, Jeff!
          THANK you, Melanie -- several of them have your fave Jimmy Olsen in 'em!

Originally posted by FWvidchick
          Love them all Jeff! They are great.. especially love the colouring of the black and white ones.. wow so pretty!.. And Chloe's face in the Rabid one always pulls on my heart strings.
          Thanks, Jenny Mason! I was kind of surprised at how much I ended up liking the black & white ones, when I'm normally such a big fan of brilliant color, but they are dramatic. I really was happy with how the "Rabid" one turned out, too.

Originally posted by Livstevi21
          Wow, Jeff, just had a look at all your Chloe avis, boy you've been busy! They're just awesome
          Awwwww... Thank you so much, Chlark Lumiya. Yeah, these kept me busy for several days, but it was a good kind of busy, and it felt great to finish 'em all.

Comment

• Time for my monthly Chlark Sidious avi!! What shall I choose. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by hughie87
              Time for my monthly Chlark Sidious avi!! What shall I choose. . .
              Awww, how did I miss this comment?! Thank you, Summer/Chlark Vader!!! I appreciate that! I really need to make some new avis one of these days...

Comment

• Chlarker for Life

Comment

• Originally posted by IloveClark
                  Chlarker for Life
                  Awww, thank you -- I consider myself to be one of those, for sure. Thanks for stopping by my art thread, and hope yourself to my Chlarky avis any time! I need to make some new ones sometime, methinks, even though I've already made WELL over a hundred.

Comment

• Can never have enough Chlark art!!!I have a Vessel wallpaper on my desktop right now.

Comment

• UGH! The vast majority of my avatars that I made just up and vanished on me... Has this happened to anyone else? Would anyone know why? I wasn't hosting them on a site -- they were already saved directly on my computer and I just uploaded them here as JPEGs... Thanks for anyone who might have an answer. Otherwise, it's going to take me a LOOOOONG time to get my Smallville ones available again for everyone to use.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎