Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When clark says "stay put" then stay there!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When clark says "stay put" then stay there!!!!

Clark tells Oliver to stay put and now he`s infected by darkseid because he wouldent listen. I guess he`s not capable of working on a team. The charaacter is really annoying.

I really wish Clark mentioned all the times when Oliver hasn't listened to him and then something goes wrong. Next time he asks Oliver to stay he should tell him about this moment, of course Oliver will be fully infected by then so it won't matter

Comment

That's a recurring theme with basically everyone. Remember Rage when he told Lois to stay away from Oliver? But at least people who really know him should listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by coco#1
        Clark tells Oliver to stay put and now he`s infected by darkseid because he wouldent listen. I guess he`s not capable of working on a team. The charaacter is really annoying.
        Ollie shouldn't have gone but I don't see Clark staying put if it was Lois or being calm if he believed she was dead. Clark is not immune to letting his emotions take over. There are many times in clarks life he could have been taken over too.IMO given the right situation none of the characters are safe as he feeds on natural human emotions.
        Last edited by chloeoliver; 02-19-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Lets make a list of all the times Oliver hasn't listened to Clark and everything went to he11.
          My #1 is Doomsday

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
            Lets make a list of all the times Oliver hasn't listened to Clark and everything went to he11.
            My #1 is Doomsday
            lets make a list when Clark has been wrong.
            My #1 is Zod.#2lex and Clark also played a big part in Doomsday. Neither of them are perfect .

Comment

Clark did nothing wrong with Zod no matter how much you try to make it out that he did to make you feel better about Oliver's mistakes.

1. Oliver and Doomsday
              2. S9, Clark told Oliver to keep his eye on Lois and prevent her from going to sleep
              3. Oliver went a long with Chloe's plan to hide things from Clark when he was dealing wtih the Kandorians and it turned into a disaster. Mostly that was Chloe's fault but Oliver followed her lead.
              4. S10, Stay put Oliver

Comment

Oliver has made mistakes and still love him and no matter how you try to deny it so has clark. BOTH have been very wrong at times and BOTH have lost their tempers unfortionatly Ollie did it when a threat who feeds on very human emotions was around. There are pasts eps when it could have very easly been Clark .
                Last edited by chloeoliver; 02-19-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Clark has made tons of mistakes during his 10yrs on this show, most of them 5 or 6x. But Im not the one who brought up a completely different character to make myself feel better about my favorite characters stupid mistakes that got him corrupted by the season's big bad. Like the second or third time he screwed up when it came to the season's villain.

Comment

Green arrow is stubborn like that in the comics, he is not much of a team player. that why its so pointless to have him on this superman show, GA is a hero in his own right, he shouldnt be taking orders from clark.

Comment

No way! Clark should not boss Oliver around like he's his frikken dad or something! Lame move on Clark's behalf! Clark should have told him the plan and used Oliver as back up or something!

Comment

Originally posted by coco#1
                        It's not teamwork when you're telling the other person what to do. If you wanna have teamwork you work together and come to an agreement on how to solve something.

In any case, no it wasn't smart of Ollie to do that. But I can't blame him either. What guy sits around waiting when his girlfriends life is on the line?

Comment

It's not teamwork when you're telling the other person what to do. If you wanna have teamwork you work together and come to an agreement on how to solve something.
                          Do you really believe there was time for Clark and Oliver to discuss a plan? My impression was that time was of the absolute essence, and in fact, considering when Clark got there to speed Chloe away, there wasn't a moment to waste. There just really wasn't time for Clark to try to reason with Oliver, come up with a mutual plan, and make sure Oliver kept away. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Nivea

In any case, no it wasn't smart of Ollie to do that. But I can't blame him either. What guy sits around waiting when his girlfriends life is on the line?

yeah I can't blame Oliver. Oliver just let the good and bad feelings take him control.

Comment

He said the same thing to shelby and shelby hasnt moved for months now.......i think clark forgot about him ...oliver on the other hand is disobedient

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎