Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark almost kiss scene? Really?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shrug* It wasn't even the real Clark - and I had a feeling it wasn't when that scene started. So all that scene did (along with Oliver, Lois and every thing else that happened) frankly just confirmed some opinions-thoughts I had about Chloe when it came to all that stuff anyway.

Comment

what nod?

This is just to reassure the audience that there is nothing btw them, clois and chlollie are the real deal here. its nothing but cheerleading and pimping 4 those two couples.

Comment

I KNEW Chloe was still in love and lust with Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
          lol, I guess one could look at it that way. Lois showing up after doesn't help in that regard.
          It was mean IMO, first Clark than Lois and Oliver. OUCH.

Originally posted by morrigan01
          *shrug* It wasn't even the real Clark - and I had a feeling it wasn't when that scene started. So all that scene did (along with Oliver, Lois and every thing else that happened) frankly just confirmed some opinions-thoughts I had about Chloe when it came to all that stuff anyway.
          This.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger
            what nod?

This is just to reassure the audience that there is nothing btw them, clois and chlollie are the real deal here. its nothing but cheerleading and pimping 4 those two couples.
            u could be right. but i thought it was well-known that clark and chloe are way past over (not that anything ever really happened between them). when they brought it up last year in Escape it seemed like a stale topic. i think season 8's Committed was when they let us know, hands down, that chloe was no longer interested in clark.

Comment

I'm sorry but if I were an actress on smallville they would just have to let my character tap that lol(Chloe is Awesome...I love the lil Chlark shoutout sides noone would have known about the kiss, what's a lil kiss amongst best TV friends and oh say millions of fans worldwide?!

Comment

Originally posted by smallville fan
                I wanted to hurl when I thought for a minute that "pretend Clark" and Chloe were going to make out in tonight's episode (did NOT want that picture in my head). Although I was still annoyed to see confirmation of Chloe's lust for Clark and jealousy of Clois.

I really thought Chloe had moved beyond that.
                She can never get clark out of her head, she can use jimmy, davis, oliver and 100 other men,all she wants. she will always be burning for clark, her obsession with him, is ruining her life, she need to move on.

Comment

i don't get this whole chlark thing. i never once have seen clark remotely interested in chloe. in the end of season 1 it definitely felt he went to the dance with her by default. and it took pete to get him to do so. i always see chloe wanting clark but not the other way around. so why do you guys root for this?

Comment

Originally posted by SmallsFan247
                    I'm sorry but if I were an actress on smallville they would just have to let my character tap that lol(Chloe is Awesome...I love the lil Chlark shoutout sides noone would have known about the kiss, what's a lil kiss amongst best TV friends and oh say millions of fans worldwide?!

scandalous!

Comment

Fake Clark reminded me of Clark Luthor, just Wow. Anyway it didn't really matter since he wasn't real.
                      Last edited by SnowBird; 02-18-2011, 09:35 PM.

Comment

But they didn't kiss. More importantly Chloe knew something was wrong, and she is no longer the school girl pining over Clark. Apparently Darkseid didn't get that memo.

Comment

Every time Chloe reaches a serious point in a new relationship it all comes back to Clark. I'm glad she faced her feelings (lust?) for Clark head on and resisted temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
                            u could be right. but i thought it was well-known that clark and chloe are way past over (not that anything ever really happened between them). when they brought it up last year in Escape it seemed like a stale topic. i think season 8's Committed was when they let us know, hands down, that chloe was no longer interested in clark.
                            Believe me, im only a fan of their friendship, the chlark relationship thing would be kind of forced to me, since clearly clark has never been in love with chloe, a one sided relationship is not good for either character. I'm just against them teasing what is never gonna be, its gonna upset people obviously. What's worse is using chlark to prove that clois/chlollie are so much better that chlark could ever be. Annoying much.

Comment

As a Chlarker I loved the scene even though it was all in Chloe's mind any chance to see their awesome chemistry is a plus in my book but yes a Kiss would have been even better.

Comment

I don't get why every episode has to have a nod to them?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎