No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Dinner Party?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsNJS
    Yeah, I was like WTH? But then Stefen said a little line about how he was in such a rage or something that he didn;t notice John's ring. I guess Pearl gave it to him.. IDK I thought that was kind of sloppy writing. So how did he die? Is he still alive?

Txa for clearing it for me. I really didn´t get that line from Stefan... And, yeah, now I´m curious abt his fate... What happened to him after the attack?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

So He survived Stefans attack on him because of the ring, and therefore was able to write about it. Hope that clears things up for you
    Yeah, thank you too!

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

HAHAHAHA...
    Guys, Elijah cetainly deserves an award or, at least, be pointed out for the Guiness Book! I think he´s the only characther who was killed 3 TIMES in only one show/movie and twice at the same night!!!

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Abt Bonnie... well well well
    I guess now she´s powerless she will have to play nice with Damon, right? I mean, he´s not playing good guy anymore and he´s not hidding it from anyone. No more " aneurrism´s headaches" , At least for a while, so my advice to Bonnie is be a good girl and play nice to uncle damon ! LOL
    Last edited by rej@ne; 02-18-2011, 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
      Yeah, thank you too!
      -----

HAHAHAHA...
      Guys, Elijah cetainly deserves an award or, at least, be pointed out for the Guiness Book! I think he´s the only characther who was killed 3 TIMES in only one show/movie and twice at the same night!!!
      No Problem

Nah I dont think thats true. The girls of Charmed died at least once a season. Clark Kent has died over 3 times as well. Im sure theres more...

Comment

Hey everyone! Haven't been able to watch live in a few weeks, I've been really busy with work and other things. Just caught up this afternoon...finally had a day off!!!

Excellent episode!!!! Loved every second of it. So happy to see Lexi again!! Also really good to see Elena standing up and being strong, loved it! Elijah may be dead for the time being, but no way have we seen the last of him, which make me really happy because I really like the character and the actor.

Anyone else worried about Alaric now that he gave his ring back?? I just hope they aren't setting him up to be killed off!

Someone really needs to tell Jenna the truth...how much longer can she realistically be in the dark. Surely she suspects something, she has to. They need to be straight with her and soon because the character really looks like an idiot right now!

Comment

Fantastic episode! I gave it a 10.

Comment

Liked the episode a lot, still I can see near the end of the series, someone removing the stake from the dude who died.....

So katerine is out again, I wonder what he angle is in terms of the plot before any of you thought of something else!

Comment

So what happens if say you want to slay more than just 1 of the originals?

Cuz if you take the dagger out of the original original you've slain, that one wakes up.

So really, you're reduced to saying "Which original do I like the least?" and stabbing that one.

The others still get to run around.

Also, why not drop dude into a volcano now that he's incapacitated so you can re-use the dagger. Oh, no, wait, I already see it. Dude would steam his way up out of the volcano as.... steam..... and he'd reform into a solid, perhaps taking a whole day or so, but he'd come back from a volcano drop. ...............Drat!

Comment

[QUOTE=InactiveUserID;7129601]So what happens if say you want to slay more than just 1 of the originals?

Cuz if you take the dagger out of the original original you've slain, that one wakes up.

So really, you're reduced to saying "Which original do I like the least?" and stabbing that one.

The others still get to run around.

Well, maybe they will be able to kill Klaus coz Luka said Klaus would be weak after the sacrifica while breaking the sun/moon curse. But to do that the dopleganger would be dead, unless Klaus succeeds on his quest of breaking the curse wothout the dopleganger with witch´s help. But that theory dooesn´t make really sense, right?

What I think it´s gonna happen is that they will need to pull the dagger out from Elijah, make a deal with him (you know when Elijah makes a promise he never breaks it - just like Damon LOL) and then kill Klaus with it. Not very likely to happen either, right?

Comment

Elijah would not be in a helping mood if they were to remove the dagger. Although, Damon might do it so he can kill Katherine and then probably second later get some heart massage from Elijah.

I still wouldnt discount the Werewolves. There is no Elijah there now to save the day, Bonnie is powerless and the 2 male Warlocks may not been in a mood to help anyone now. its really levelled the playing field for the Werewolves who are dead set scared that the Moonstone is going to be used to help the Vampire side. They are gonna come back to town guns blazing... and probably bring THEIR version of the originals.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎