No announcement yet.

What does it mean for Tyler?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it mean for Tyler?

What does the live aboard program mean for Tyler?
    Anna's going to kill Tyler
    0%
    He's going to quit the live aboard program
    0%
    He's going to stay on the ship and love it!
    0%
    He's going to become Fifth Column
    0%

The poll is expired.

Honestly, I don't care as long as he ends up
    A.) Dead.
    B.) Apologizes to everyone he was a total dbag to (which is prettymuch everyone cept for Anna), grows a pair, and starts doing something useful.

I voted that he'd love it. Cause he will, up til when Anna starts experimenting with him. And that's not an innuendo.

Comment

What does the live aboard program mean for Tyler?
      It means that if Anna has her way, Tyler will get to see Lisa's V very soon.

Comment

Tyler is going full V loyalist. We see it with him getting his head shaved next week. Remember what makes him special is his DNA so whatever Anna is going to do to him is going to involve him actually mutating into some sort of alien/nephilim hyrbid. He's never going to side with humans again.

Comment

Voted for Anna killing Tyler.

Comment

Maybe Lisa will kill Tyler;Anna ate her mate when she layed her eggs for the soldures

Comment

Originally posted by ilikecheese
              Maybe Lisa will kill Tyler;Anna ate her mate when she layed her eggs for the soldures
              Well unlike Anna, as LV said Lisa's able to control those urges. I do think that Anna will probably try to kill him though, but it will back fire and he'll see truth his self of what kind of woman she really is.
              Tyler still not knowing the truth is what really annoys me about this whole thing. And at this rate there's no telling when he finally will.
              Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 02-19-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Tyler will have to have a permanent tie to the V's. Otherwise, there will be no conflict for Erica's character.

Comment

I think Tyler will totally love living on the ship and be a total V supporter until Lisa gets sick of his whining and opens her big jaws and eats his head off. In that split second before death he will rethink his choices.
                  Last edited by closetclana; 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

gonna kill him...and maybe even eat him!

(and i may derive an eensy-weensy drop of pleasure in watching that! bwahahaha)
                    Last edited by maven; 02-24-2011, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                      Well unlike Anna, as LV said Lisa's able to control those urges. I do think that Anna will probably try to kill him though, but it will back fire and he'll see truth his self of what kind of woman she really is.
                      Tyler still not knowing the truth is what really annoys me about this whole thing. And at this rate there's no telling when he finally will.
                      After watching Birth Pangs and if I hadn't seen the pics from Devil in a Blue Dress, i would've thought that in Uneasy Lies the Head, Anna was going to blow up Tyler or something, but, yeah, Tyler's probably going to find out.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎