No announcement yet.

Casualties [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casualties [SPOILERS]

Heads up, entire thread will be all spoilers. I'll black out the first post in case you misclicked.

[SPOILER]
    So, 3 good guys dead. Joe. Ryan. Eli. Only one new Ally, Eli's #2. Tyler is grief stricken, and now he's gonna have some major anger issues against us. He already ditched his mom.
    [/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Caesis; 02-15-2011, 07:59 PM.

[SPOILER]
    I thought that Ryan is in the episode description for 'Uneasy Lies
    the Head' as sneaking onto the mothership to rescue his daughter?
    [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
      [SPOILER]
      I thought that Ryan is in the episode description for 'Uneasy Lies
      the Head' as sneaking onto the mothership to rescue his daughter?
      [/SPOILER]
      Could he have survived he blast? o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
        Could he have survived he blast? o.o
        I think he got out before the blast.

Comment

MOD NOTE:

You can discuss deaths that happened in tonight's episode, but spoiler tag anything that might happen after "Siege".

Ryan might have survived. I wondered that, myself, because I doubt that they would end his story like that with his baby still in Anna's custody. Although, Erica did say that she would get the baby back, so maybe it's now up to Erica to save Ryan's baby?

R.I.P., Joe. You did right by Erica and Tyler at the end and I'm sad to see you go, but your death serves a greater purpose.

R.I.P. Eli. There could only be one...Fifth Column leader, but man, you gave one heck of a speech, sir. Goosebumps and a scene worth rewatching about 100 times before I go to bed tonight.

Comment

Yea it was sad to see them go. Such a great actor like Oded Fher should have been used more.
            Well now that Ryan is supposedly dead, maybe Anna will remove the sickness from his baby???
            (Who by the way, is one of the most ADORABLE babies I have EV ER seen!!!)

Comment

Sad thing, when Joe said to Erica that they had time, I knew immediately he was going to die. I like that they gave him a noble, albeit heartwrenching, send-off.

Eli, I thought the man was concentrated evil but I also like how he was redeemed in this ep. And I appreciate his affect on Erica (though his influence is not only what changed the Column's methods). The guy who reviews all the eps on ksite is always going on about how passive the show is. I am dying to see next week's ep. I think it's safe to say the following episodes will be much more interesting.

Comment

Ryan might have survived. I wondered that, myself, because I doubt that they would end his story like that with his baby still in Anna's custody. Although, Erica did say that she would get the baby back, so maybe it's now up to Erica to save Ryan's baby?

Why in the hell didn't Erica do this earlier? They all knew that Ryan's daughter was aboard Anna's ship since the beginning of the season.

Comment

Ryan has a small chance of survival. In the fictional universe if there's no corpse the guy is usually alive.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                    Ryan has a small chance of survival. In the fictional universe if there's no corpse the guy is usually alive.
                    Totally agree here. Ryan will be back. It's dang hard to kill those V's afterall. I liked Ryan's character, so I'll be glad he comes back. But I sure hope they give him better motivation next time than Anna and giving his daughter bliss. Am I the only one who thought that whole thing was weak?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎