Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Siege" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool down your jets, although many of us understand that blood is the strongest allegiance, the overall thought is that he should have told Erica and his team and this maybe would have motivated The 5C more in trying to get his daughter off the ship.

Erica ALREADY KNEW about Ryan's daughter being aboard Anna's ship. Her, Jack and Hobbes had even discussed the possibility of Ryan betraying them for the sake of his daughter. And yet, none of them couldn't come up with the idea of using Lisa to get his daughter off of Anna's ship? They had to wait for Ryan to ask? Screw that! Erica can take her rant and shove it up her hypocritical ass.

Comment

You make a good point

The writing of the show i guess was different. But like I said earlier I found it selfish for Erica to always defend her kid even if the kid was not in harms way but couldn't help Ryan faster. When it came to tyler Erica called all the shots for the 5C so now that she has lost Joe, she wants the 5C to unleash.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish1941
        Erica ALREADY KNEW about Ryan's daughter being aboard Anna's ship. Her, Jack and Hobbes had even discussed the possibility of Ryan betraying them for the sake of his daughter. And yet, none of them couldn't come up with the idea of using Lisa to get his daughter off of Anna's ship? They had to wait for Ryan to ask? Screw that! Erica can take her rant and shove it up her hypocritical ass.
        That would endanger Lisa.

Saying this in the gentlest way possible, we'd be risking the 5th columns most powerful inside ally for a sick, bliss addicted half lizard that'll take at least 12 years to mature into a valuable ally. I'm not a baby hater, but we gotta look at the facts. Baby Ryan isn't doing any harm to the column or helping the visitors. Lisa is harming the visitors and helping the column. She's more valuable to the cause, while baby Ryan is neutral.
        Erica is doing the exactly the right thing. Waiting for a low risk oppertunity to arrive wherein they can steal the child.
        Last edited by Caesis; 02-16-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John May
          Tyler deserves more than just a slap, he deserves an ass whooping.

Tough times for Erica
          absolutely! his mother got taken, blown up, shot at, and now what? He just ditches her for what? pity sex with Lisa. Screw him.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎