Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.7 "The Lich, Part 1"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, sorry, that's Illeana Douglas, not Allison Janney.

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    ya i was like ummm since when is neurotoxian something they would mass produce to the point of manufacturing lables for it lol
    It's akin to one being labeled simply "Poison"
    Last edited by WickedJenn; 02-14-2011, 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ya well they somewhat look similar and sound the same.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

what is he the green goblin now where he talks to himself?

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

uhoh the Cape has been caught
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-14-2011, 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

HAHA OMG I just said that out loud Jeff, about the Goblin...

Comment

ESP lol

Comment

HAH, that's the guy from Manhunter, he was Mr. Dolarhyde.

Comment

wow good twist.

Comment

Geez...I had a feeling though.

Comment

that was good.

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

umm ok so next week the lich is going to look like the Joker? lol
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-14-2011, 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah I liked that one, good pacing.

Haha so it seems. Maybe he has MPD?

Comment

Pretty good ep...wish the ratings were there so NBC could have a change of heart...can't wait to see next week.

Comment

This was the first episode that showed any hint that Marty (the police chief) isn't completely evil.

Comment

We get an episode like this and they want us to accept that this show should be cancelled? This was one of the best if not weirdest, darkest episodes. Conrad Chandler looked like he COULD have becaome a Ledger/Joker type. I was really fascinated withthe story. I wonder if his old police pal recognized Faraday as the Cape. And from the preview for next week, I have to wonder why Faraday's wife might not recognize him.
                          While I would like to know more about the cape and its poterntial, I am totally satisfied with the characters and how they are used. Although, I would like to see more action from Summer. The mysterious villians are coming at us hard. If there was more time, it would be nice to get more from them as well.
                          This show deserves another year at least to prove itself to those that don't get it. And I am not referring to the audience.

Comment

The last few minutes were so creepy, the way they were revealing Conrad Chandler. It was a very different kind of episode, something different, I liked it. Looking forward to next week!

Comment

This was put together extremely well. The carnies were used very effectively. Vince finally had to deal with Marty directly, which was great. Plus, Conrad's creepy crush/identification with Orwell before he doses her anyway adds a neat layer. May I also say that the guest actors rocked yet again.

Comment

So Vince Faraday and the Black guy (I forget his name) were best friends and partners on the police force for how long, and He cant recognize his voice because hes wearing a cape?! Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎